Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2008   #16
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
How about they come up with something original instead of blatantly ripping material off other games? Spraying shit on people? I'm sorry, that's the single handedly most retarded thing I've ever seen on a game. I actually liked SR1 for what it was, but I won't get within a mile of SR2.

And yes, base jumping was great fun in SA, but SR2 is using it as if it's some sort of huge feature, as if it's plus for the game to have it. Well it's not. How about working on your physics, up the graphics, and get some decent voice actors and radio stations. Work on the story a little bit too. Then you might have something.
Old 06-05-2008   #17
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazer blade View Post
No it was'nt why because we checked the email adress and IP adress and why impersonate you just stop lying who was it then.
Then what was the e-mail and IP?

Nice PM too, asshole.
Old 06-05-2008   #18
Josh1988

Josh1988 is infamous around these partsJosh1988 is infamous around these parts
What happened to all you whiners saying SR 2 sucked? Its funny how things work out in the end.
Old 06-05-2008   #19
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
If you're going to complan about something "ripping" off another thing, you might as well quit life. Almost everything you see is an imitator of sorts. The good thing about Saints Row is that it improves upon GTA's formula. It does a lot right. You have to be a child to keep holding this pointless vendetta against Saint's Row.

I like how you bring up how it's not original at all by bringing up features GTA has since entirely ABANDONED while ignoring things like Insurance Fraud, or the fact that when you steal a car that has a passenger in the car you can hold them hostage for big bucks.

Oh wait, you HAVEN'T played Saints Row.

There's enough for room for BOTH Saints Row and GTA, you know. Since GTAIV entirely ignores the fan base that likes to fuck around and do fun stuff, Saints Row is there to fill that niche. GTAIV basically gave Saints Row a reason for existing.
Old 06-05-2008   #20
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1988 View Post
What happened to all you whiners saying SR 2 sucked? Its funny how things work out in the end.
It's called a U-Turn, Rockstar now fucking suck donkey balls, GTA is a shit series and is the crappest game ever (unless you count San Andreas) and we are all fans of Jack Thompson and we hope he gets his way and takes down that aweful company Take 2.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #21
-=Pyro-Psycho=-

-=Pyro-Psycho=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Wow, spraying sewage. I'm glad I'm 8 years old.
-=Pyro-Psycho=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #22
the punisher
Ham

the punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enough
What the hell is going on here?
Old 06-05-2008   #23
Hazer blade
The Gangsta
Banned

Hazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
Then what was the e-mail and IP?

Nice PM too, asshole.
Yo moma at hotmail.com how is that asshole.
Hazer blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #24
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
I misinterpreted what you said in your PM because your English is very broken. I would appreciate it if you PM me the IP and email of the person who registered with that account.
Old 06-05-2008   #25
Josh1988

Josh1988 is infamous around these partsJosh1988 is infamous around these parts
Its funny how everyone is uprising against GTA IV. Lookout Sam Houser lol
Old 06-05-2008   #26
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Why do you guys REALLY have to complain so much.. its a game that looks to be fun by offering tons of crazy things to do, and just because one other game happened to have that feature you say IT STOLE THE FEATURE OMFG. The game is going to have limitless customization, and it's really going to compete with GTA IV (GTA IV = realistic, SR2 = crazy). I can't wait to buy it.
Old 06-05-2008   #27
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
This SR2 game is a joke, pure shit. It will never be on a GTA lvl, SR does alot plagiarism from the GTA series, so they need to stop bc they can't be like GTA. GTA IV Game Of The Year.
Old 06-05-2008   #28
qwertyguy
The alien banger.

qwertyguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Spraying people with shit sounds a little dumb, but oh well I know what I'm buying next...

Thanks to Razor for the sig.
MySpace
qwertyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #29
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
I actually thought it was SA at first. Also, for those of you who didn't get it, Ash was kidding.
Old 06-05-2008   #30
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordLeverette View Post
Why do you guys REALLY have to complain so much.. its a game that looks to be fun by offering tons of crazy things to do, and just because one other game happened to have that feature you say IT STOLE THE FEATURE OMFG. The game is going to have limitless customization, and it's really going to compete with GTA IV (GTA IV = realistic, SR2 = crazy). I can't wait to buy it.
yea to me GTA4 went the super realistic route this time leaving out all the pointless stuff in SA

SR2 looks like the entire game is the pointless stuff out of SA. so for all the 9 year olds that have no idea what a realistic car/city behaves like SR2 is for them...
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote