Old 06-05-2008   #1
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Exclamation DLC delayed

From the homepage:
Quote:
Take Two today announced that "in order to provide a better balance in Take-Two's release schedule" the first episodic content for Grand Theft Auto IV will now no longer arrive until the first quarter of the company's Fiscal 2009 year. In real terms, this means that you should now be expecting exclusive Xbox 360 content between November 1st 2008 and January 31st 2009.
Yet another delay. Hmm.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #2
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Give a shit about their release schedule. This game is losing fans fast and making up pathetic excuses for delays, will only cause more pissed gamers, who will start to look elsewhere.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #3
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
Give a shit about their release schedule. This game is losing fans fast and making up pathetic excuses for delays, will only cause more pissed gamers, who will start to look elsewhere.

Its happening. People didn't get their fingerless gloves so now R* is the devil to the community.
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #4
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
chandler, they have already made their money. They know people will buy it regardless of the release date.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #5
tylerdurden04

tylerdurden04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
Where are the fans going to 'run' to???
tylerdurden04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #6
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerdurden04 View Post
Where are the fans going to 'run' to???
I would probably guess Saints Row 2 or All Points Bulletin for starters.
Old 06-05-2008   #7
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
This is beginning to look like the Belgian railroad company.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #8
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Another delay, sigh...When will it end?

Now I just wish release dates would only be announced WHEN THEY CAN ACTUALLY BE MET.

Oh well, there's other games out there to play.
Old 06-05-2008   #9
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
Wow people, stop bitchin'. Who knows, we might get a new city. I bet all y'all dudes would come right back for that.
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #10
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
I'm not losing faith, I just warning about what is likely to happen considering the current statistics.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #11
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
I don't believe none of this shit, Im not loosing any interest to GTA IV, im still not bored of it.
Old 06-05-2008   #12
gmcb007

gmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished road
possible theory for delay:

im guess most of you have seen the "would you rather...?" saints row 2 trailer

well im thinkin R* has delayed it so it comes out in November on par with saints row 2 for revenge.....

if it's true then im gonna lose big respect in R* because thats just being wankers because i say fair play to SR2 making a joke at GTA4 because the sever lack of features in this game is a real killer
gmcb007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #13
Neil

I think a more likely reason for the delay is that Take Two suddenly realised that they have pretty much nothing releasing during that period.
Old 06-05-2008   #14
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
If the game itself was delayed its quite likely the DLC would be delayed really.
Old 06-05-2008   #15
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I think a more likely reason for the delay is that Take Two suddenly realised that they have pretty much nothing releasing during that period.
Seems like a possibility.