Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2008   #121
SBW
Newbie Member

SBW is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Saints Row was introduced very soon after Xbox 360 launched and was only released for one platform.
Good point. It was going to be on the PS3 too but got cancelled at the last second.

G7a @1s0 PwnZ 5A1n7s R0w!!!111!!1 FTW!
SBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #122
Ipenguin

Ipenguin is an unknown quantity at this point
Saints Row 2 was just delayed from August 29 to October 14 "due to product quality and marketing considerations" Ouch!
http://kotaku.com/5011506/saints-row-2-delayed

Ipenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #123
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Trying to make a product better is a bad thing?
JMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #124
SBW
Newbie Member

SBW is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipenguin View Post
Saints Row 2 was just delayed from August 29 to October 14 "due to product quality and marketing considerations" Ouch!
http://kotaku.com/5011506/saints-row-2-delayed
Damn. I was looking forward to part 2. I crave some change of direction.

Yes, GTA fanboys, i lYk 5A1n75 r0W LolZZzz!!111.

G7a @1s0 PwnZ 5A1n7s R0w!!!111!!1 FTW!
SBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #125
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Why does everyone keep saying that games like saints row and true crime and even the getaway are copying. I bet you when the magazines are reviewing the getaway 3, they all will say GTA somewhere in the review. You can't make a 3rd person free roaming game set in the modern day with modern weapons and be a criminal without being called a GTA copy. The main character of your game might be a cop and it still will be called a GTA copy.
Old 05-29-2008   #126
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
I'm excited for Getaway 3 actually.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #127
Koolio

Koolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura about
after really looking at this game, they are seeming to focus on things like features instead of realsim making me very excited, hopefully the story will be a bit better but if its not i dont care,it will be like sa really
Old 06-04-2008   #128
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I just HAD to bump this for the vid you're about to see.

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/8...er_060408.html
Old 06-04-2008   #129
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
Wow! that pretty looks good! it has tons of features, too bad gta 4 got too much on realism! haha now i'm backing up Saints Row!
raikkonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #130
xXSoldierXx
Shoot 'em up!

xXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
I'm excited for Getaway 3 actually.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/t...ay3/index.html

look at that...cancelled

ahem and i hope saints row 2 is violent lol
Old 06-04-2008   #131
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Though it's story and atmosphere might not be on par with GTA IV, Saints Row 2 looks like it's going to be a more of a fun and functional game to play. Then again, that video only confirmed what I've been knowing for a while.
Old 06-05-2008   #132
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Car surfing, Oh my god this game is gonna be great. I want to throw people off a tall skyscraper and watch them hit the ground, or throw them into the propeller of the barnstorming plane.
Old 06-06-2008   #133
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
it won't outsell GTA! but it really looks fun! maybe i'll rent it! haha. Now i wanna play SR 2, What am I thinking!!!!
raikkonen is offline   Reply With Quote