Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2008   #1
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Stevie's Car Thefts map and video guide complete

If you've been following our YouTube account the past couple weeks, you'll know that there are plenty of new videos yet to be announced! The latest part of our GTA IV guide is complete: Stevie's Car Thefts (also known as text message cars).

Like the unique stunt jump guide, this new guide comes complete with an interactive map and video guides to help you find all of Stevie's cars. Now you have no excuses to complete all thirty of them!
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #2
Qontrol
Brennan heart.
Amateur Member

Qontrol is an unknown quantity at this point
New GTA IV map? O_o
Qontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #3
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
There... I rephrased it. Click the link, I made a map... that's what I meant
Old 06-04-2008   #4
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Nice work rappo... are you doing these all by yourself?
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #5
rappo
Professional Dumbass

Mmmm I'm not doing the mission walkthough text by myself, but the side stuff ja pretty much.
Old 06-05-2008   #6
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Thanks man! Nice job!