Old 06-02-2008   #1
geoffreyfleming

geoffreyfleming is an unknown quantity at this point
How many observation decks are in the city?

Only found one so far (Rotterdam Tower) anywhere else around the city you can warp to the top of a building without using a helicopter?
geoffreyfleming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008   #2
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Unfortunately, no.
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008   #3
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
There are the window cleaning lifts on some buildings of course.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008   #4
geoffreyfleming

geoffreyfleming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
Unfortunately, no.
That sucks so bad.

So many huge buildings (Getalife, Projects, etc) and no observation decks?
geoffreyfleming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008   #5
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
You can climb some buildings by using the stairs inside, and if you die near the Algonquin Bridge on the Dukes side, (I think, not 100% sure) you should spawn outside an old hospital, turn right, run down that hill, at the bottom, turn immediately right and walk under the open car park. Enter the door at the end and you can climb to the top of the hospital itself via the staircase.
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #6
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
So I just checked out the 11 or so window cleaning platforms and some go quite high. It fun jumping off buildings and hitting other buildings on the way down. Sometimes you can survive the fall if you hit something at the right moment, it's mostly luck though.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #7
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
You can't warp, but there's this tower where you ca climbup several ladders to get to the top. I don't have an exact location, but it's north of the big globe in Dukes around here
http://snapmap.wikigta.org/index.php...e=&set=664,251
It's right next to the this old desserted circular stadium thing. I can't describe it too well, I think it was used for a circus? Well, anyway, there's this rusty tower next to it you can climb up and there's viewers at the top.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #8
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffreyfleming View Post
That sucks so bad.
Off topic but when people say this it really annoys me. If something is bad at sucking, that means it's good. I don't think this is what you mean. I think a better way to phrase this would be "That sucks so much."
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #9
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
You can climb some buildings by using the stairs inside, and if you die near the Algonquin Bridge on the Dukes side, (I think, not 100% sure) you should spawn outside an old hospital, turn right, run down that hill, at the bottom, turn immediately right and walk under the open car park. Enter the door at the end and you can climb to the top of the hospital itself via the staircase.
could you pehaps mark it on the snapmap, just the location you think it is..
Phil is offline   Reply With Quote