Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Tips, Cheats & Strategies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2008   #1
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
Favourite Places for Shootouts with Cops?

I like Playboy X's apartment, because it's a pretty nice, unique setting, and gives you a lot of options. It also lets you decide how intense you want it to be, since the cops can't get right up to you there (though they can come up the stairwell to get to the roof of the building behind the apartment), and it's a cool effect to retreat inside and see the helicopter fire cracking the windows. I also like
to call Dwayne to send some backup, and watch from up on the ledge as his boys show up and fight the cops, NOOSE and FIB on the ground below. I also today planted a Packie carbomb on one of my cars outside, and moved my other one close enough that the resulting explosion when I detonated was pretty effective.

It also has several exit points for different escapes.
Another place I like is the Sprunk Warehouse from the first Mission with Manny. You can go back to it later, and it's a cool "last stand" place since the only exit is the front door, and all the cops are coming in through it and trying to pin you down, so seeing how long you last and how many you can take out is cool (though the Spunk soda machine helps you keep your health up).
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote