Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2008   #31
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
One Man Army: Move a car in front of the 'Ferrari' car lot's main door to where only you'll be able to enter. Go up to top, break a window and spend your time ontop of the patio and get your kills and stars.

Chain Reaction: Go to Triangle, get a bus and then go to one of the near bridges. Park it horizontal and let all the cars pile up. RPG, ???, profit.
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008   #32
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback209 View Post
Chain Reaction: Go to Triangle, get a bus and then go to one of the near bridges. Park it horizontal and let all the cars pile up. RPG, ???, profit.
That NEVER works for me, I've blown up loads of cars within the limit yet I still don't get that achievement, I just gave up on it, I might get it some time later by accident just like the "Rolled Over" one.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008   #33
ZBRANIGAN
25 star general of D.O.O.P.

ZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enough
opened up the 2nd main island, stole a chopper from helitours, flew over the 3rd island to get 6 stars and just circled in the chopper for 10 mins

landed near the russians house east of the fairground, had his sweet car away, racing away, went for a stunt jump i'd already done but it fell short, car nose first into concrete, me through the windscreen into the same concrete, fell on the bonnet dead

it was good while it lasted though
ZBRANIGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008   #34
qcsavagelife25
Young and Savage
Newbie Member

qcsavagelife25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow.....this is amazing.....everyone's talking about all these difficult ways 2 get the achievement and its 2 EASY

Well i stumbled onto this technique 2 skate on da feds a lil min ago and thank God R* programmed it like this:

~Whenever you have the feds on u, no matter if u have 1 star or tv screen full of em....CALL roman and ask for his car services. Now he always sends one out UNLESS u called for one a few minutes prior and didnt take the ride when it came but anyways when the car/escalade/or whatever comes just get in with the quickness and find the farthest place on the map to go to get out of the radius and usually when u get dropped off wait like 2 or 3 secs and ur stars dissapear. Idk why the dumbass taxi driver comes when ur in heat but who cares he gets me outta those tough times
Old 06-02-2008   #35
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by qcsavagelife25 View Post
Wow.....this is amazing.....everyone's talking about all these difficult ways 2 get the achievement and its 2 EASY

Well i stumbled onto this technique 2 skate on da feds a lil min ago and thank God R* programmed it like this:

~Whenever you have the feds on u, no matter if u have 1 star or tv screen full of em....CALL roman and ask for his car services. Now he always sends one out UNLESS u called for one a few minutes prior and didnt take the ride when it came but anyways when the car/escalade/or whatever comes just get in with the quickness and find the farthest place on the map to go to get out of the radius and usually when u get dropped off wait like 2 or 3 secs and ur stars dissapear. Idk why the dumbass taxi driver comes when ur in heat but who cares he gets me outta those tough times
You're thinking of the wrong achievement. One man army is the one where you hold 6 stars for 5 minutes. And people are looking for legit and fun ways to get it rather than getting a helicopter and thinking "OHSHI MAH GAMERSCORE IS MORE NUMBERS! EPEEENIS!!".

Quick tip if you're going to try to get it in the bowling alley or a place with a single entrance. Molotov the doorway to create a wall of fire. Its fun seeing a whole SWAT team going in for the kill and just end up in flames screaming to death.
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote