Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2008   #16
cyril
Look, I'm strokin' my weiner

cyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
Finished the storyline for the third time and currently have only $500,000.
Am I the only one who found that weird?

Didn't you get bored of the game buddy? I tried to start it again for the second time but I just couldn't ..
cyril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #17
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
There's a decent number of ways to spend money but if you know a few weapon/armour pickup locations, especially for more expensive things like RPG and grenades then cash is not an issue. Health (food) and public transport is cheap.

In my first game I had about 1.2 million at 100%.

I'm on my second play through right now and I'm being as tight fisted as I feel I can:
-No public transport (apart from Roman's free taxi).
-I try to avoid paying for health (I get health by saving or health packs at hospitals or Carmen) unless it would mean too much bother, in which case I go to the Burger Shot/Cluckin Bell fast food restaurants rather than the hot dog street vendors as it costs less.
-I'm also not getting busted or wasted (reloading if I do).
-No weapons or armour, I just use pickups and stuff collected from missions. The only cost I ignore is the cost of taking people out. I have about 1.1 million and haven't finished the story yet... about 86% done.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #18
johnnydanger
jOHNNyDANGER

johnnydanger is an unknown quantity at this point
i have around 250,000 on average most of the time.
but everytime i get wasted, i lost about 10,000
is this normal?

it's REALLY killin me, cuz i love messing around in ways that usually kill me
johnnydanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #19
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Well I had about $975k after collecting the last car for Stevie while going for 100%, after that everything went downhill, dying attempting to kill pigeons (lol), etc. Never quite made it to $1,000,000 but perhaps I'll do so eventually.
Old 06-01-2008   #20
Polka
Newbie Member

Polka is an unknown quantity at this point
1.1 Million. Not that much to spend it on, and the things that cost the most are probably dying and...Buying clothes ?
Polka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008   #21
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
There's hardly anything to spend money on, I can't remember how much I have, probably a few hundred dollars.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote