Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2008   #16
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Nyce View Post
nvm......
Please don't make 1 worded posts. Its considered as spam.

OTT: Probably the best way I died was running from the cops on the train tracks on a motorbike, the police annihilator was right behind me and I slammed into a train and flew up to the helicopter, hit the propellers and flew upwards to some ridiculous height. Then I eventually I landed in the old carnival grounds.
What I have done to cops and peds were even better. Letting them hang off the doors while they try to grab you out the car and slamming them into oncoming cars and other hard objects. Priceless.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #17
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Landing your helicopter on a tall building in Alquion and jumping off. There is also a hugeeeeeeeee ladder in Alquion a Construcion Cane I think where you climb atleast for 30 seconds, once when you're up there its a great way to fly like a butterfly and die like a bee.
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #18
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
Landing your helicopter on a tall building in Alquion and jumping off. There is also a hugeeeeeeeee ladder in Alquion a Construcion Cane I think where you climb atleast for 30 seconds, once when you're up there its a great way to fly like a butterfly and die like a bee.
This is up the road from Helitours isn't it? I've tried positioning cars/busses underneath to fall on like when you shoot a guy off in one of the missions and he bounces off of the Cavalcade But no matter how I do it, how I position the vehicles, Niko always misses by inches and/or just clips the edge.
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #19
Poseidon417

Poseidon417 is an unknown quantity at this point
Taking a helicopter and standing on top of the fire stacks in Alderney.

Fun, fun.
Poseidon417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #20
GarrettQ

GarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished road
Driving full throttle on one of the bridges, rear ended a car. This launched me out of the window and sent me tumbling. Started off tumbling in the fetal position, then some how started doing what looked like cartwheels.

It was rather funny seeing niko rolling down the bridge like a car in Nascar. Niko died right at the end.

GarrettQ
GarrettQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #21
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
During MP, I attempted to catch someone who jumped off a skyscrapper. After countless attempts we finally did it. Although I died in the process.

During a Taxi ride there was gunshots and the driver freaked and started to haul ass. He lost control and hit a petrol station.

I was hit while crossing the street and was dragged. Kept going after death for a few seconds too.

Full room free roam. 1 guy in a car and the rest huddled in a circle to see if the car can simply pass right through. Was fun.

After that we would all take turns jumping one person. A girl was kicked and punched while on the floor by 15 other people. One of the funniest and horrible things I have ever seen.

During GTA Race one of the players decided to line up cars near the last turn to the finish line. I was unlucky enough to not see it coming and hit the barricade full on, flew out the windshield and passed the finish line like superman. I was dead so it didn't count. ;<
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote