Old 05-31-2008   #1
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Steps

I can't find any good, long ones to push people down - any of you guys know where there are any nice long ones?
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #2
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Wish I did. I just know of normal ones that don't go too far. I pushed a fat biker down a semi-steep set in a park near the water somewhere. It might have been about 20 steps or so at most, nothing amazing.
dokujitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #3
reece22345
Newbie Member

reece22345 is an unknown quantity at this point
stairs leading up to subway station near where u start the game.... thats the longest i can think of
reece22345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #4
CB

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
DLC - Tibetan Monastery; 1000 steps. Oh yes
Old 06-01-2008   #5
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
. That'd be pretty awesome.
________
Design host

Last edited by Patrucci; 02-25-2011 at 08:28 PM..
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #6
Rollinsband
Newbie Member

Rollinsband is an unknown quantity at this point
Haha yeah, would be fun to see people fall down that one!
Rollinsband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #7
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
What you need is an escalator moving at the right speed so someone could fall down the stairs forever.

(Remembering of course that a body falling down stairs is very erratic and this is unlikely to actually work, could still be fun though.)
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #8
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Remember a escalator never breaks it just becomes stairs.
X-reS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #9
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
the road to the east of the pay n spray in algonquin, follow it north for about 2-3 blocks and there is a building which has some stairs outside which are quite large... if i remember right...
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #10
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
http://snapmap.wikigta.org/index.php...e=&set=636,248

I found a decent set of stairs in that vicinity. I don't remember the exact location, but I'm pretty sure it was in that area. They're right off the street, and lead down to an area, right on the water front.

I can't check for the exact location, as my little brother's playing COD 4 (blasphemy :p), but when he's done, I'll pint point the spot so you can check it out if you haven't found it already.
atdray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #11
CB

Nice one, will take a look. The hard bit is getting a victim
Old 06-01-2008   #12
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
Boy, was I off a bit. I found the steps. Here's the snapmap of where they're at. They go down and lead you under the freeway there.

http://snapmap.wikigta.org/index.php...e=&set=634,316

Pretty good set if ya ask me.
atdray is offline   Reply With Quote