Old 06-01-2008   #1
ash_91

ash_91 is on a distinguished roadash_91 is on a distinguished road
Brucies Races

Have done 6 of these but he is now saying there is none avaialable and to call back later, since I did my last one I have done all 30 text message cars and saved inbetween so you can see how many days have passed, is there something I have to do to trigger the races or does he have to like me a certain amount?
Old 06-01-2008   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
It depends on the area you're in. If you're in an area that a race takes place in, Brucie will tell you a race is available. You can find the areas the races take place in in the under Stats in the Vehicles section on the pause menu.
Old 06-01-2008   #3
ash_91

Nice one, nice to get an answer from someone that was around when I first joined aswell
Old 06-01-2008   #4
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
There are 3 on each major island. Travel to another island and ring him again. But sometimes, you need to skip a few game hours, so just simply save and ring after.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #5
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_91 View Post
Nice one, nice to get an answer from someone that was around when I first joined aswell
Looks like you were around 3 months before me
Old 06-01-2008   #6
ash_91

Hehe yea, cheers for that done all the races now, just a few more % to go!