Old 06-01-2008   #1
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
AI don't work

This is BS. The AI won't work anymore for some people, i tried poining my gun on them they don't get scared, especially when they are on their cars! I loaded my past game and it worked! WTF is going on, did i do something! they don't even react back when i push or punch them! help please! i'm still in the mission final destination of Faustin. The Ai worked when i loaded jamaican heat and clean getaway! what is the problem?
raikkonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #2
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikkonen View Post
This is BS. The AI won't work anymore for some people, i tried poining my gun on them they don't get scared, especially when they are on their cars! I loaded my past game and it worked! WTF is going on, did i do something! they don't even react back when i push or punch them! help please! i'm still in the mission final destination of Faustin. The Ai worked when i loaded jamaican heat and clean getaway! what is the problem?
Restart your console and see if it works?
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #3
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
no it does not but if i reload it to the past save! it works.
Old 06-01-2008   #4
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
Did you activate some cheat in the mean time?
If an old save works fine, then it probably means your latest save is somehow corrupted...

TimBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #5
raikkonen

no i did not use any cheats! It isn't corrupted i think. I have a suspicion that maybe they are not attacking me because i still work for Faustin! those who are not reacting are those old russians with the glasess and they drive BLACK REBLA'S and BLACK SENTINEL'S outside my safe house in mohawk avenue! all of them don't respond to punching gun pointing but others do! maybe thats it! hope so!

I really think They're Faustins Men!

Last edited by raikkonen; 06-01-2008 at 09:36 AM..
Old 06-01-2008   #6
raikkonen

haha!
I killed FAUSTIN
an the Russians start behaving again as normal!