Old 05-31-2008   #1
510bayarea
Newbie Member

510bayarea is an unknown quantity at this point
help please!!!

im at the point where i finished mannys last mission and i get a text from an unknown contact
but
the problem is when i go to do the mission an walk in the yellow arrow nothing happens!! wtf!!!
it the same thing with playboy x mission i try to walk in the arrow an nothing happens

does anybody know whats goin on or what i need to do???
510bayarea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #2
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Try saving the game and reloading it.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #3
510bayarea
Newbie Member

still doesnt work..... any other ideas ??? u think it just bad game an i need another or did i not do sumthin in the story
Old 06-01-2008   #4
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Did you use cheats?

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #5
510bayarea
Newbie Member

no i havent used a single cheat and now i cant do lil jacobs side missions or romans ... im jus stuck
Old 06-01-2008   #6
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
So the letters on the map/mini map and the yellow arrows in game are there but they don't activate?

Try resetting your console perhaps. Also, try driving into the mission markers rather than being on foot. If you're on PS3 perhaps delete your installed data (NOT save data) and re install (although I can't imagine what this would really do, but it won't hurt).
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #7
510bayarea
Newbie Member

how do u delete the installed data with out deleting the wole save game??? an yea all the letters are there an i tryed driving into the arrrows an still nothing

ive turned the console on an off... saved it an reloaded it .... an still nothing