Old 05-25-2008   #1
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
GTA IV in Times Square

I'm not sure if this is new or has been discussed or really matters BUT,
My friend was in NYC on a school trip and saw this and thought of me, so she had her friend take a picture of it for me. I think it's cool so i figured I'd share it with all of you!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=23500033
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008   #2
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
Profile is private. Maybe host the photo on photobucket so we can see?
rcguy150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008   #3
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
Sorry about that guys. Here we go
Old 05-25-2008   #4
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
i saw an ad for the game on a bus/train in boston
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #5
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
Iv seen IV on highway ads and Bus stops.

Pretty cool since no other GTA was this advertised in Australia. I only ever saw Vice City and San Andreas commercials late at night on TV.
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #6
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z
I Run New York .
Amateur Member

x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z can only hope to improve
You should see the one they have one 125st.

It covers TWO BUILDINGS !

x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #7
BlackSilver65

I thought it covered three?
Old 05-26-2008   #8
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
You mean GTA IV in Star Junction

That's pretty cool, would love to see a photo taken at a better angle though.
Old 05-26-2008   #9
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
have no fear, slim! neil showed me this a couple weeks ago (very awesome photograph):

source
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008   #10
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSilver65 View Post
Sorry about that guys. Here we go
funny how the ad is right next to one of the main police offices... anyone else notice that
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008   #11
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by california6066 View Post
funny how the ad is right next to one of the main police offices... anyone else notice that
i don't think that's a Poilice Station, read what it says under the Badge... "Security Camera"
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #12
ElephantGuts
Fleet Admiral of my own life

ElephantGuts is on a distinguished roadElephantGuts is on a distinguished road
yeah those ads are all over the place.

i was driving on a highway in queens and i was thinking about GTA4 (as i always am) and all of a sudden theres a GTA4 ad right in my face...for a seocnd i thought i was tripping out or something and projecting my thoughts into reality...but it was real
ElephantGuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #13
blood

blood is an unknown quantity at this point
i've seen that one in time square. there's another ad of lolli pop girl on the outside train station up the block from where i live.
blood is offline   Reply With Quote