Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2008   #16
DanWer

I have too much of a life to play everyday for a month.

Sorry Slim : (
Old 05-30-2008   #17
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I'll trade you some no life for life, then you could do it
Old 05-30-2008   #18
walter
An offer you can't refuse

walter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enough
I've been playing almost everyday. I took a 3 day break from it and then started playing again and I almost had that feeling I had when I played it for the first time. It met most, if not all, of my expectations of what GTA could be capable of on a next=gen console and with an awesome physics engine. Everytime I see a new game coming out that I'm sort of excited for, I remember that it probably won't have euphoria and it gives me a major let down feeling, just because I know how awesome it is from IV.
Old 05-31-2008   #19
Doric

Doric is on a distinguished roadDoric is on a distinguished roadDoric is on a distinguished roadDoric is on a distinguished road
I havn't played it EVERY day but most days, maybe 6 out of 7 days a week lol. I dont think it has the replayability that say san andreas had but its definately a revolution for the series. Now that rockstar have a solid set of code, engines and benchmarks, hopefully they will build ontop of this and make the map larger etc. If you compare GTA3 to SA, you wouldnt believe they were both on the same console lol.

The 100% competition did make me complete it quite fast. It also seemed much easier to do this GTA 100% compared to the others, the highest i ever got was 89% on VC.
Doric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #20
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
well i played it in most of my free time in the first 2 weeks, clocked 105 hours in under 2 weeks, then now ive almost stopped playing it. but i will not sell it ill finish it again soon when i feel ready
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote