Old 05-29-2008   #1
NoakesC-88
Newbie Member

NoakesC-88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Where to find Super GT ??

Hi, can someone please help me find the super gt. Im certain i have never seen it in my time playing the game. I have certainly never driven it (pretty certain lol) and iv done all missions and stuff :S Anyone know a spawn place for the car, and possibly the comet ????
NoakesC-88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #2
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Most of these cars you speak of can be found in Alderney City, or the northern parts of Alderney. Also, you can check Central Algonquin, near Star Junction.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #3
NoakesC-88
Newbie Member

NoakesC-88 is an unknown quantity at this point
gone round star junction thousand times, they are just not there.also im going round in infernus's and sultan rs's. just cant find super gt or comet. So annoying. Anyone else can help?
NoakesC-88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #4
andydel
Newbie Member

andydel is an unknown quantity at this point
I was having the same problem and still to this day have never seen one on the street. I was starting to think people were making it up. I eventually got one and it's now safely parked at my safe house. I don't know if everyone will get it the same place I did as the cars might be random but I found mine during a most wanted mission. It was on Algonquin Iím not sure which person, I think it was Darren Covey it was the one were you kill some guys on the upper level of a parking garage on the western side of the island maybe in purgatory near golden pier. One of the guys was hiding behind it.

As I say I don't know if the cars are random which appear there but it's worth a look.
andydel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #5
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
A Sultan RS spawns dead north in Alderney.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #6
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Look under the menu 'Cheats' under your phone.
If you entered it, it should spawn.
Old 05-29-2008   #7
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
You can get a Super GT by doing the text message cars or even in mission:

You and Bernie will chase after a Super GT, of which you can take after killing the guys in it