Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2008   #1
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
CAD GTA Comics [Page Stretch]

CAD have jumped on GTA recently with their comics as creator Tim shows that he's been playing the game a lot recently...

Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #2
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road
LMAO at the second and third one....funny =]
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #3
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
None of these are funny. They are playing on things which everyone's noticed, but that doesn't make them funny. The missing element is a unique twist which on one else would have thought of - that's how you create humour. In their current state they're akin to kids talking in the school playground like "hey did you see x in GTA 4?" "Yeah that's cool!".
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #4
TheJordanJames
MUFC
Amateur Member

TheJordanJames is on a distinguished roadTheJordanJames is on a distinguished road
LOL Good Stuff. Could of added abit more too them.. but yeah, nice.
TheJordanJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #5
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
None of these are funny. They are playing on things which everyone's noticed, but that doesn't make them funny. The missing element is a unique twist which on one else would have thought of - that's how you create humour. In their current state they're akin to kids talking in the school playground like "hey did you see x in GTA 4?" "Yeah that's cool!".
I didn't say they were funny though, I merely posted them here because they were GTA related and he's done a few of them recently and this being a GTA forum, you know, I'd thought I'd share them with other people who might enjoy them.
Old 05-12-2008   #6
the punisher
Ham

the punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enough
They are OK. I liked Penny Arcade's more though.
the punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #7
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
You're right about the first and third. But the second does have a twist. On another note, a unique twist isn't the only way to "create humour".

Thanks for posting Ash.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #8
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough

Is CAD even trying anymore?...

PS: http://badwebcomics.blogspot.com/200...trlaltdel.html

Don't mean to throw dirt on the thread but that's a funny read.

Last edited by masteratt; 05-12-2008 at 10:18 AM..
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #9
Ash_735

I know CAD is the biggest rip off comic around but I noticed todays one, to me it feels like another subtle hint at GTA4 although it might just be me reading too much into it...
Old 05-29-2008   #10
Sublimo
Drunk Belgian

Sublimo is on a distinguished roadSublimo is on a distinguished roadSublimo is on a distinguished road
I love how CAD is so popular while all Tim does is changing facial expressions and once in a while the limbs.
And all his facial expressions are premade.
Sublimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #11
Mazzlow
DUE TO AIDS

Mazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of light
B^U

WALL OF FUCKING TEXT
Fuckley, you've done it again.

The second one actually made me smile though.
Mazzlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #12
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Nice, I saw them at another forum, they are pretty funny.
Old 05-29-2008   #13
Roxstein
HK343

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future

No CAD comic is funny.

None.