Old 05-09-2008   #1
DJJoeJoe
Newbie Member

DJJoeJoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Stevie wants a freeway

Stevie told me the 'Freeway' is near the Willis Wash & lube, I have no idea where this is and I'm hoping someone here does.

There is no guide for the text message cars, there's just the map but that isn't very helpful when the 'dots' are nothing but dots and you don't know which are which.
DJJoeJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #2
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Its the carwash in Southern Dukes. If you go over it on the map, the area is called Willis.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #3
DJJoeJoe
Newbie Member

Ah, thanks a lot for the fast reply. I'm kinda scrambling for money for the half a million dollar achievement and these cars are really my only source of income I can find after doing the story. Wish there was more of a steady income from missions but they all are limited it seems, and the cop ones offer no money.
Old 05-09-2008   #4
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
i made a few thousand doing the 20 current crimes for the achievement just from picking up dropped money
Old 05-09-2008   #5
DJJoeJoe
Newbie Member

Few thousand? It's like 100 per mission and only sometimes, there has to be something more effective then that.
Old 05-09-2008   #6
blessedhomicide
Newbie Member

blessedhomicide is an unknown quantity at this point
Just kill the population of Liberty City. They are bound to have some money.
The strategy guide says: "The Freeway is parked by the curb in front of the Willis Wash and Lube. You almost always get a wanted level for stealing this one..."
There is a picture of it in the guide parked near the small, strip-like banner that has the car wash's name on it
blessedhomicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #7
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJoeJoe View Post
Few thousand? It's like 100 per mission and only sometimes, there has to be something more effective then that.
maybe i got lucky.. i'd always choose the criminal on foot ones since those were the easiest and most of my targets dropped a few hundred bucks so over all i made prob a thousand or two
Old 05-17-2008   #8
bank job 9
Newbie Member

bank job 9 is an unknown quantity at this point
you should try shooting armored vans. they carry a lot of money but you have to blow them up.
bank job 9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #9
Nikolai

Nikolai is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bank job 9 View Post
you should try shooting armored vans. they carry a lot of money but you have to blow them up.

If you have Packie's bomb service, just rig the vehicle with a bomb and blow it remotely. This way you don't get a wanted level for blowing them up.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #10
lillb
Casual User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
If you have Packie's bomb service, just rig the vehicle with a bomb and blow it remotely. This way you don't get a wanted level for blowing them up.
i did that it was sweet
Old 05-26-2008   #11
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
i have over $700,000 in the game by killing lots of people and doing 68 missions so it is not easy to make money in the game
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #12
ORG_Fugitive
Newbie Member

ORG_Fugitive is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bank job 9 View Post
Only like 2000, get the same for jackin em an taking to garage.

easy jack=stand in front of them and aim pistol at them-they just get out, run away

Quote:
Stevie wants a freeway

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stevie told me the 'Freeway' is near the Willis Wash & lube, I have no idea where this is and I'm hoping someone here does.

There is no guide for the text message cars, there's just the map but that isn't very helpful when the 'dots' are nothing but dots and you don't know which are which.
Do stevies cars-its good money, when you complete all 30, the garage then accepts any cars for cash.
Best money is Cavalcades, exotics. You can cheat a supergt an pull it in garage=easy. theres no penaltys to game for car cheats. Let me find that link to a nice map with car names an locations.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3...onscopyhv8.jpg

Last edited by ORG_Fugitive; 05-26-2008 at 10:35 AM..
ORG_Fugitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008   #13
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
use this cheats to fix the cars for stevies garage when in a car put in the full health and full ammo will restore your car or anything you are driving back to new. I done the garage without the cheats and it was hard but with it. It is alot better and a easy way to get the real money for the car being perfect
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote