Old 05-23-2008   #1
#2!
Newbie Member

#2! is an unknown quantity at this point
A Dish Served Cold(Spoilers)

Where is Dimitri?

I killed all of his goons on the ship and now all I need to do is kill him.I see a red dot thats showing me where he is, but I can't find a way to get to him.

I opened the doors to the cargo hold, but I don't see anything open.

WTF?
#2! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008   #2
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
when u come down from the bridge( where u opened the doors from) it will be the 2nd raised area on the main deck of the ship and u will see at one end it will have a section open u need to drop down there and kill more ppl to get to dimitri
Old 05-23-2008   #3
cyril
Look, I'm strokin' my weiner

cyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished road
It's on the other side of the ship..
You will see an opened *door*, then it will lead you there.
cyril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008   #4
Offended_by_Everything
Social Justice Warrior

Offended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond repute
Head back to the stair thingy you used to get onto the ship, and start walking in the direction of the stern along the cargo openings on starboard side. You should see the open cargo door.