Old 05-21-2008   #1
bank job 9
Newbie Member

bank job 9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question help with achivements

Can someone help me with the following Achievements: you don't have to help with all of them

Rolled over
Chain reaction
pool shark
King of Qub3d
finish him
Under the radar
liberty city minute

Thanx
bank job 9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008   #2
walter
An offer you can't refuse

walter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enough
Pool shark just basically requires pool skill and maybe a bit of practise. I got it pretty quickly because I like playing pool. That one is basically you either can get it or can't.

Under the radar is pretty easy except for the 3 bridges right together in Alderney. Just fly really, really slow and try to keep yourself steady. Once you go under a bridge a blip of each bridge will appear on the map for a few seconds. When this happens, press pause and set a waypoint to the next bridge you want to attempt. It may also help if you have a map of Liberty City handy so that you can cross out each bridge you fly under. Thats all I can help with, good luck.
Old 05-21-2008   #3
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
i found this quite helpful for chain reaction maybe the other ones can help u too
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zyzY00dW2UA&feature=related

also liberty city minute i dont think would be that hard if u start a new game and only play story missions and possibly reload everytime u die/fail a mission as to not waste time retrying missions

Last edited by lillb; 05-21-2008 at 08:44 PM..
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote