Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2008   #76
harper
TJUK Gaming
Amateur Member

harper is an unknown quantity at this point
i figured it out and im now on 100% !!! na i havnt used cheats i just had to another mission for a random friend (Eddie) but now its al done ! cheers
harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008   #77
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by harper View Post
i figured it out and im now on 100% !!! na i havnt used cheats i just had to another mission for a random friend (Eddie) but now its al done ! cheers
hey yeah i was on 94.5% and had 5% left so couldent figure out where the 0.5% was, but i too had forgot to see Eddie for the second time, im on 95% now ready for the Pidgeons and Jumps...
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008   #78
kagai
Newbie Member

kagai is an unknown quantity at this point
If my percentage is at .x3, .x6, or .x9 (with x being any number), what am I most likely missing? I can swear that I've done all the friends activities and gotten them to 100%, and I've won at every game, including the video game. Are there any other missions or activities that give out decimal percentages of .x3, .x6, or .x9? Thanks.
kagai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008   #79
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagai View Post
If my percentage is at .x3, .x6, or .x9 (with x being any number), what am I most likely missing? I can swear that I've done all the friends activities and gotten them to 100%, and I've won at every game, including the video game. Are there any other missions or activities that give out decimal percentages of .x3, .x6, or .x9? Thanks.
you have definately took Jacob, Brucie and Packie to every activity you can call them up for?
Old 05-16-2008   #80
kagai
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
you have definately took Jacob, Brucie and Packie to every activity you can call them up for?
I wouldn't bet my life on it, but I just went through them all and I'm pretty sure I didn't miss one. Is that the only way for me to have a percentage ending like that? I will try again, if so.
Old 05-17-2008   #81
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
FUCK YES. 100%'d.

Found my last pigeon (it was one I had thought I had already gotten using the whattheydonotwantyoutoknow map on the Algonquin - Alderney bridge... I was in shock when I found it).
Old 05-18-2008   #82
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagai View Post
Is that the only way for me to have a percentage ending like that? I will try again, if so.
im not sure, it could also be Most Wanted, Current Crimes, Procedual Missions or Random Chracters it depends which ones up the percentace in small parts rather than wait for you to finish them all to increase (such as pigeons and stunt jumps, you have to gain all pigeons before you get the 2.5%, same with jumps)

it may be easier to work it out if you know exactly what % you are missing
Old 05-18-2008   #83
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Yaaaaaaaay

100% - 3:57am - 19/05/08

now i can go to sleep... lol
Old 05-18-2008   #84
AUAnonymous
The Genovese Family Hitman
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
Yay! 39.50% - 3:42 PM - 19/05/08

JK lol.
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008   #85
kagai
Newbie Member

Quote:
Yaaaaaaaay

100% - 3:57am - 19/05/08

now i can go to sleep... lol

HAHA!! Congrats!! I just got 100% as well, at just about the same time...that's funny! And I can go to sleep as well, 85 hours in and I'm a little tired!!!
Old 05-20-2008   #86
Mzeppelin
LCS Addict
Newbie Member

Mzeppelin is an unknown quantity at this point
QUB3D is the only annoying and hard thing to do on the list. Beating someone in pool isn't far behind though.
Mzeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #87
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

i beat the QUB3D score the second time i played, and i find it's easiest to beat Jacob or a Girlfriend
Old 05-20-2008   #88
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
[
Quote:
i beat the QUB3D score the second time i played, and i find it's easiest to beat Jacob or a Girlfriend
Yeah right, the only reason why i won was because Kate scratched on the 8 Ball.
lol
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008   #89
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
What, so the new list isn't in the walkthrough?

Last edited by leelee862; 06-02-2008 at 09:29 AM..
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #90
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Forget the online lists; the Story is 60% NOT 68% as they have you to believe.
CB is offline   Reply With Quote