Old 05-16-2008   #1
Hazer blade
The Gangsta
Banned

Hazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these parts
Is this a glitch

I know I'm posting alot of topics at once but this is my last one for a month I guess.

But anyway I'm in Broker walking into a alley in miday when I see these two hobos figthing one wearing brown tattered clothes the other wearing black jeans with a old dress shirt so there figthing punching each other(like crackheads) arguing a about brocoli of a box of cats of something when one falls over a trash can and the other kicks him and then thats when I push the hobo into something and he trips and gets back up and tries to figth me so I figth him and knoc him out while the other hobo just sits there and walks out of the alley.

Now is that going to happen all the time (hobos figthing).
Hazer blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008   #2
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Probably not all the time but there's a lot of little things like that that the people do which helps the place feel alive and unique. The other guy probably walk away because you knocked out the guy he was fighting. I'd say it's not a glitch.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008   #3
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
I think this belongs on this board.
http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=303

And hobo's fighting is in probely just to add to the realism in GTA IV.
Old 05-16-2008   #4
Hazer blade
The Gangsta
Banned

Hazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these parts
Oh okay because it is going to be funny watching hoboes figth.
Hazer blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #5
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
Thread moved

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #6
AUAnonymous
The Genovese Family Hitman
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
Yeah, doubt it's a glitch if there's dialogue to go with it.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: AUAnonymous
Hahahah, mai roflcopter, it goas soi soi soi soi soi so
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote