Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2008   #12
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
They shouldn't pick Vice City, honestly. It has been said above: Vice City only works in the 80's. I mean, that's xhat made Vice City! Without the influence of Miami Vice and Scarface, Vice City would be a different city!
However, if they would make a GTA IV: Vice City in the 80's, that would be great. I doubt it, though. A story prior to GTACS would be more 70's that 80's, since Miami Vice aired in 1984. 1986 was the beginning of the end of the 80's; the neon disappeared, the pastels did aswel, ...

Carcer city would be something new, but I'm getting tired of the American cities. A ctiy in France, Germany, Italy or the UK on the other hand would be great!!

EDIT:
Who neg repped me because I was Belgian? First of all, it's 'I hate Belgian people!' and not, as you wrote 'i hate belgium people'.
Secondly, how is that even relevant?! Since when is the country someone lives in an problem?
And last but not least: if you dare to neg rep me for no reason, at least have the guts to say who you are.

Last edited by WiM; 05-18-2008 at 04:37 AM..
WiM is offline   Reply With Quote