Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Tips, Cheats & Strategies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2008   #16
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea well i don't like using cheats unless im just messing around and like i said its not a major problem and it is useful when u do find that rare car and u crash u can just find a nother one pretty easily. And my cars are always disappearing from my safe houses.. kinda annoying everytime i get a coquette its gone within a short period of time. One time I just parked the car i was driving in the spot and ran into my house to change my clothes for a date and the car i had saved there (not the one i was jus driving) was gone in the 10 seconds i was in my house. that was really annoying
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008   #17
woltra
Newbie Member

woltra is an unknown quantity at this point
but Romans Taxi spawning types of cars?

Ya, I've noticed that when I'm driving a specific car that I will see duplicates all over the place... but what I'm talking about is when you are driving Roman's taxi, you see not duplicates of the taxi, but instead duplicates of other specific cars... mopeds, Sports Utility Vehicles, Banshees, etc.

I have tried it now and grabbed a Banshee, but I wanted to see an Infurnus. Problem is now Roman won't give me any more taxi jobs.
woltra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008   #18
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
thats not realistic, 5 same cars at the same time and place! WTF
raikkonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008   #19
DMannDD

DMannDD is on a distinguished roadDMannDD is on a distinguished roadDMannDD is on a distinguished road
Wow, I don't think anybody read the original post.

I hated Romans Taxi. That will be interesting to keep in my mind on my next run through on this game. Try to get super cars earlier than this time.
DMannDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008   #20
plazaskater
PS3/Xbox 360 Owner

plazaskater is on a distinguished roadplazaskater is on a distinguished roadplazaskater is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
Where's the problem? I'll bet if it didn't happen, there would be people moaning then too.
because its makes it more realistic...why would i want twenty of the same vehicle that i'm already in around me
plazaskater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #21
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElephantGuts View Post
yeah i really dont see how in a game as technologicly advanced as this they couldnt fix a little thing like that, and it really pisses me off.

i was beggining to think it might be intentional, but i cant think of any reason for it...

It is acturly quite hard to fix something like this, it is nothing little, yeah you would expect them to fix something like this in a game as advance as this but getting all different types of cars spawning all the time would be very hard to do.