Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Multiplayer
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2008   #16
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
People are getting better and better now, I use to come first in DM's all the time now I come 3rd or 2nd. I had the craziest TDM yesturday, it was back and forth all the time, on the end I get 2 headshots in a row and we were up by 200$ then this guy gets 3 of us with one rocket behind a wall. All my matches are Auto Aim Off, I dono how to use auto aim tbh.
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008   #17
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
Auto-aim is more annoying if anything. Especcially online. The worst is auto-aim on free-roam, when you accidently shotgun your friends face off.
Pignoah is offline   Reply With Quote