Old 05-15-2008   #1
The Commander

The Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enough
Helicopter Question

Ok ive just started the game and am about 10% through (I think) and I am still on the first island. Is there any where I can go to get/steal a helicopter with out using cheats?

I dont mind having to get a wanted level to do it, Just as long as i can get in a helicopter even for 10 seconds with out cheats,
The Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #2
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
find a way into agonquin(3rd island) and south of the island at the north side is the heli tours place, just steal one there

or just start a MP party and freeroam by yourself HEAPS in MP freeroam
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #3
gangsta4118
Newbie Member

gangsta4118 is an unknown quantity at this point
go to the airport theres a helicopter with a cannon
gangsta4118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #4
The Commander

The Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsta4118 View Post
go to the airport theres a helicopter with a cannon
I have been to the airport multiple times and I can not find any helicopters, there are none on the heli pads. so if they are somewhere hidden in the airport I have not seen them.

Rember, I said that I am only still on the first island so they might not spawn untill I have unlocked other islands?
Old 05-15-2008   #5
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Commander View Post
I said that I am only still on the first island so they might not spawn untill I have unlocked other islands?
I think that is the case.

If you're on PS3 you can do the sixaxis tutorial.

If you do get across to Algonquin try heading towards the Heli tours place like Jakenz said, which is in Fishmarket South I think, eastern side of the island fairly far south. It's possible they don't appear there until you've unlocked enough of the map though so I don't know.

Once Algonquin is unlocked I know you can (friend spoiler)
Take Brucie out for a "Heli Ride"
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008   #6
The Commander

Ok thanks for your help.