Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Multiplayer
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2008   #226
AUAnonymous
The Genovese Family Hitman
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
Just a small thing, my gt is listed twice on the website as a hitman and a regular family member. Also, good choice of forum hosting, it seems to work well.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: AUAnonymous
Hahahah, mai roflcopter, it goas soi soi soi soi soi so
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #227
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
I've applied as Hitman/Assassin, and when meet times are arranged, could you also include the times in GMT please?

Thanks.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #228
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUAnonymous View Post
Just a small thing, my gt is listed twice on the website as a hitman and a regular family member. Also, good choice of forum hosting, it seems to work well.
Thanks for letting us know. We'll fix it ASAP.

Glad you like the host. We researched for a while and found Zetaboards to be the best free host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
I've applied as Hitman/Assassin, and when meet times are arranged, could you also include the times in GMT please?

Thanks.
We've received your application and it is being processed right now.

Also, all times will be listed in EST and GMT from now on, in order to create less confusion.

^ Xbox 360 Multiplayer Crew - Join Us Today! ^
F8 Media | Experience Apollo
XBL Gamertag: Knight125
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #229
AUAnonymous
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
Probably a good thing to post in multiple time zones as to not create confusion. I'm in PST so it's not hard to convert from EST.

Old 05-15-2008   #230
Gotadime

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Probably a good thing to post in multiple time zones as to not create confusion. I'm in PST so it's not hard to convert from EST.
Right. We had some serious confusion last time, so this should hopefully fix that problem.

Old 05-16-2008   #231
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Hey Gotadime, I'd love to join your Familia, but I'm wondering what is it you guys do. Do you guys role-play or anything? If so, I'd love to join. I could arrange some pretty fun events (And I know where almost ALL the interiors in the game are)
Old 05-16-2008   #232
Gotadime

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordLeverette View Post
Hey Gotadime, I'd love to join your Familia, but I'm wondering what is it you guys do. Do you guys role-play or anything? If so, I'd love to join. I could arrange some pretty fun events (And I know where almost ALL the interiors in the game are)
I'm glad that you're interested in The Family. You can find all the information you need on us by visiting our Official Site (www.GTAIVMafia.com) and viewing the History, Location, Business, Etc. pages. You also can talk to our current members and share ideas at our new Official Forum, which can be accessed via our Official Site.

Old 05-19-2008   #233
AUAnonymous
Amateur Member

Memorial Day Event

We are having a memorial day meeting for more details and sign-ups check here. Be quick, we are running out of spots!

Old 05-26-2008   #234
Gotadime

Quote:
We are having a memorial day meeting for more details and sign-ups check here. Be quick, we are running out of spots!
Thanks for updating everyone here. Also note that we're currently having Moderator Elections on our Official Forums.

Some extra news...
- We've had GTAGaming Member Patrucci rip our designs yet again. We're fully aware of this and have notified the legal team, so don't worry about sending in reports. They're handling it.
- Our Official Gift Shop has opened and has many great items for you to browse and buy from!
- We've passed the 75 member mark, as displayed in this topic's original post. Thanks for your dedication everyone.

See you all around.

Old 08-05-2008   #235
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
The site is down and no sign of Gotadime anywhere, is everything ok?

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008   #236
Energy Recruitm
Newbie Member

Energy Recruitm has a little shameless behaviour in the past
New Mafia: The Genovese Family

The Genovese crime family is one of the "Five Families" that controls organized crime activities in New York City, within the nationwide criminal phenomenon known as the Mafia (or Cosa Nostra). The Genovese crime family has been nicknamed the "Ivy League" and "Rolls Royce" of organized crime. They are rivaled in size by only the Gambino crime family and in terms of power only the Gambino crime family and the Chicago Outfit match them. They have generally maintained a varying degree of influence over many of the smaller mob families outside of New York, including ties with the Patriarca, the Buffalo and the Philadelphia crime families. The Genovese family manipulated members of the Philadelphia crime family into murdering one time Boss Angelo Bruno so that they could gain control of their territory in Atlantic City. Although the leadership of the family seems to have been in limbo the last few years, specifically since the death of Boss Vincent "Chin" Gigante, the family stills appears to be more organized than most of the other crime families and has remained powerful.
Old 11-13-2008   #237
Gotadime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
The site is down and no sign of Gotadime anywhere, is everything ok?
Hey Chandler,

First, I'd like to apologize for the extremely late and overdue reply. Second, I'd like to thank you and all of our past members for your concern. Were weren't able to send out any information on the closing of the site and had to simply take it offline for a number of undisclosed reasons. It's nothing major, but we simply needed to close everything (fast). Not even the upper management was notified - we made an all out bail at 70 MPH (metaphorically speaking). It really is a shame, as we were one of the most organized and rising gangs on GTA. However, sometimes, you've just got to do what you've got to do.

I have no details at all about possibly making a come back on the PC. However, if it does happen, you guys will be the first to know (and I promise that we'll never bail again - it was a true fluke). Until then, be well and enjoy GTA!

Thanks,
Gotadime

Old 02-11-2009   #238
Ashy187
Newbie Member

Ashy187 is an unknown quantity at this point
Can I join the family if I have GTA IV on PC?
Ashy187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009   #239
Frogracing19

Frogracing19 is on a distinguished roadFrogracing19 is on a distinguished roadFrogracing19 is on a distinguished roadFrogracing19 is on a distinguished road
its dead man
Frogracing19 is offline   Reply With Quote