Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2008   #61
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
Yeah that's what I was thinking.

I'll do it next time I'm playing, cheers man. +rep
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #62
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
Um okay, I found the car he wanted (the one who told me to get via text message) but nothing happens.....I get in it, a game subtitle comes up saying "you have found the vehicle".....then nothing....:/
Old 05-12-2008   #63
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Drive to the Garage by your Safehouse in Bohan. When you pull up it will open and ask you to park it inside.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #64
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
i swear it says "you have found the vehicle Stevie is lookng for, take it to the garage in Bohan" or something.. maybe i'm wrong...

PS, btw, try to get it there in as tip top condition as possible, the better condition, the more he'll pay you
Old 05-12-2008   #65
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

I got like $500,000, money is not a concern lol and I completed the story.

Alright thanks for letting me know where to take the car (i swear the game didn't tell me).
Old 05-13-2008   #66
MurphySk8

MurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished road
Hmm.. I'm at 98.33%.

I've completed the story, done all missions for friends, got all the cars for Stevie, did all the assassinations, gotten all the pigeons and stunt jumps, done all random character missions, beat the high score on QUB3D, did both cop requirements, won each mini-game, and I'm pretty sure I've done all the activities I can with friends. Do I have to do every "Boating" and "Heli Ride" scenario for Brucie?

EDIT: Ah, nevermind. Just had to take Jacob to a strip club. Now, if only the Social Club worked right. I have six days to get my gamercard linked. Funniest thing about all this is that I had no intention of ever going for 100%, but I did so much of it for fun that I was able to get it done in time.

Last edited by MurphySk8; 05-13-2008 at 02:36 PM..
MurphySk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008   #67
harper
TJUK Gaming
Amateur Member

harper is an unknown quantity at this point
im on 99.50% haha, any ideas how to get the last 0.5%??? ive done everything listed, its jumped from 97 to99.5 after i took roman to a burger shot( but id already gone eating wit him b4) so yer any ideas would be appreiated cheers.
Old 05-14-2008   #68
AUAnonymous
The Genovese Family Hitman
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by harper View Post
im on 99.50% haha, any ideas how to get the last 0.5%??? ive done everything listed, its jumped from 97 to99.5 after i took roman to a burger shot( but id already gone eating wit him b4) so yer any ideas would be appreiated cheers.
Probably something like taking one of your friends somewhere or something like that.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: AUAnonymous
Hahahah, mai roflcopter, it goas soi soi soi soi soi so
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008   #69
harper
TJUK Gaming
Amateur Member

harper is an unknown quantity at this point
yer this whole activity thing confuses me, i understand you have to do each activity with each friend but wether its the caberet or comedy club for (show) does that make a diff ? same goes with burger shot/ clukin bell for eating? are they a different thing, if not then ive actually done everything in the game
Old 05-14-2008   #70
AUAnonymous
The Genovese Family Hitman
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
yer this whole activity thing confuses me, i understand you have to do each activity with each friend but wether its the caberet or comedy club for (show) does that make a diff ? same goes with burger shot/ clukin bell for eating? are they a different thing, if not then ive actually done everything in the game
I really wish I could help you but I am not at that point yet, hopefully you can get one of the people who already have 100% to help you.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: AUAnonymous
Hahahah, mai roflcopter, it goas soi soi soi soi soi so
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #71
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
you havent by any chance used cheats have you harper? because as far as i'm aware, there is nothing that takes 0.5%...
Old 05-15-2008   #72
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
As long as you take them to a show/eating (etc) once, it counts. What type you do doesn't matter. I don't think I ever took Packie to a restaurant (only fast food) but I got 100%. (Partly thanks to this thread so... thanks.)
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #73
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Damnit!

ok so i've left the tedious things until last (Pidgeons and Jumps) and as far as i am aware that is all i have left to do now, and they are 2.5% each, yet i'm on 94.50%.

so now i get to figure out where my 0.5% has gone! wahey
Old 05-16-2008   #74
kagai
Newbie Member

kagai is an unknown quantity at this point
In regards to the friends, do I have to get AND keep them at 100%, or can I just get them to 100% and stop dealing with them? I'm trying to get all the stuff remaining finished and I'm sick of "dating" all of these people. Thanks.
kagai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008   #75
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

i THINK you just have to get them there once, as far as i'm aware, your Percentage can't go down... because then you would be in and out of the 100% club all the time, it would get silly