Old 05-13-2008   #1
NeikoownsLC
Satan's worker of the week.

NeikoownsLC is infamous around these partsNeikoownsLC is infamous around these parts
Do you get mad

Recently I started playing bomb da base. At first I always chased the bomb. But i realised that it's not worth that much. only (at most) 600. So now I just go to the checkpoint. My question is do you get mad when someone does that or no.
NeikoownsLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #2
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
Yeah help your team mates yo. Shouldn't be about points, should be about fun.
Pignoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #3
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Yeah, but I haven't played many co op missions until last night. I still don't understand why you have to steal the armored van just to steal a helicopter?

But don't you HAVE to be at the helicopter or the mission doesn't progress?
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #4
NeikoownsLC
Satan's worker of the week.

NeikoownsLC is infamous around these partsNeikoownsLC is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by baleent View Post
Yeah, but I haven't played many co op missions until last night. I still don't understand why you have to steal the armored van just to steal a helicopter?

But don't you HAVE to be at the helicopter or the mission doesn't progress?
the van is carrying explosives/the bomb.
NeikoownsLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #5
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
I always try to kill every enemy so I can get the money and end up with 7-9,000. But its better to take out the peeps first than rushing to the check point.