Old 05-12-2008   #1
angeloSD
Guns don't kill ppl, ppl do, monkey do to if you give them gun;)
Newbie Member

angeloSD is an unknown quantity at this point
Just aiming in car on Xbox360?

hey guys Call me moron and whatever you want but I just can't find button responible for simple aiming from vehicle without shooting, the only one button I have found is one that allows me shooting , but the one from aiiming seems to work only when I am shooting,

I can not see AIM HUD on the screen when I use aiming in the vehicle, what do I do wrong??
(you know in games like Mafia and Saint's Row you can easly aim exactly at your target, I wonder how I can do it i here.

It's my first GTA played on Console and its enough that I have slow aiming technology that consoles provide lol

so please be kind and explain to me how to make just aim work, like you were explaing to guy who never, ever seen even the Xbox pad

thanks for your help
(I use standard config for pad)

so I get in to car...
and how do I aim without shooting??
angeloSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
It's all pressure based, which can get annoying, even I'm not 100% good at it, slowly press in LB slightly for Niko to smash the window and get the aim to appear, then fully press in to shoot. Same goes for Manual Aim when you have Auto-Aim on, slowly press in RT to get the aim to appear and press it in to shoot.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #3
Nikolai

Nikolai is an unknown quantity at this point
use the right analogue stick to aim while driving.

//edit someone didn't read carefully... slaps self.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #4
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
The way I figured it was if you're driving then you can't aim and then shoot, you just shoot. If you're a passenger you hold L to aim, and Lb or R to shoot.
Pignoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #5
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
It's all pressure based, which can get annoying, even I'm not 100% good at it, slowly press in LB slightly for Niko to smash the window and get the aim to appear, then fully press in to shoot. Same goes for Manual Aim when you have Auto-Aim on, slowly press in RT to get the aim to appear and press it in to shoot.
I don't believe LB is pressure sensitive, unless you can confirm this for me. I hit LB long enough to smash the window, then I tap it to help me figure out how to aim.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #6
angeloSD
Guns don't kill ppl, ppl do, monkey do to if you give them gun;)
Newbie Member

angeloSD is an unknown quantity at this point
Question do you have PS3 or Xbox360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post

Ash I spoke to friend about it and I think that PS3 can do it, XBOX360 can not , and I checked it one XBOX myself no way to push is softer as its BUTTON!!! it does CLICK!
Old 05-13-2008   #7
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
yeah LB isnt pressure sensitive. but just hold it down and rotate the camera to the target and eliminate them. it SEAMS worse than the saints row DBing but in practicality its VERY good.
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote