Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2008   #46
d_winch
Newbie Member

d_winch is an unknown quantity at this point
I just finished delivering the text message cars and my percentage did not increase by 2..
90.50% before, 90.50% after.

Could someone shed some light on that

EDIT: Nevermind, after I got a text a few game hours later saying thanks I got the 2%.

Last edited by d_winch; 05-11-2008 at 06:25 AM..
d_winch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008   #47
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
ChandlerBing... do you have to use a bike for the Stunt Jumps to manage to get them all, damn.... i hate the bikes
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008   #48
AUAnonymous
The Genovese Family Hitman
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
ChandlerBing... do you have to use a bike for the Stunt Jumps to manage to get them all, damn.... i hate the bikes
For some of them it makes it a ton easier, because they've got a ton better acceleration which means a shorter run up.
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008   #49
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
What he said.
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008   #50
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Are Little Jacobs drug delivery missions required? I had around 30% before and done the 20 Vigilante Missions and finished off Little Jacobs Drug Deliveries and now I'm around 35%.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008   #51
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
I have 100%, but I checked the Social Club afterward and it said 42%, then it said 90%, and now it's saying 1%.

What the blazes Rockstar. What the blazes.
bennifer3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008   #52
AUAnonymous
The Genovese Family Hitman
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
Are Little Jacobs drug delivery missions required? I had around 30% before and done the 20 Vigilante Missions and finished off Little Jacobs Drug Deliveries and now I'm around 35%.
Right here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUAnonymous View Post

Edited 100% Checklist (Thanks to ChandlerBing)

Story Missions - 60%
Complete all 90 Story Missions.

Complete 4 Procedural Missions - 8%
Little Jacob's Drug Delivery - 2%
Brucie's 10 Car Exports - 2%
Brucie Races - 2%
Assassinations - 2%

Car Thefts - 2%
Deliver all 30 vehicles to the garage.

Friends - 10%
Open all unique abilities and complete all activities and get their Like to 100% (except for Roman & Dwayne).

Activities - 5%
Beat computer or Friend at all activities once:
Darts vs friend or computer win - 1.25%
Bowling vs friend in a FULL round win - 1.25%
Pool vs friend or computer win - 1.25%
QUB3D beat high score - 1.25%

Random Characters - 5%

Find all the RCs and complete their encounter missions (except Jeff, Cherise Clarence & Ivan)

Most Wanted - 2.5%
Kill all 30 PEDs on list

Vigilante - 2.5%
Complete 20 crimes (don't need to be done continuously)

Flying Rats - 2.5%
Find all 200 pigeons.

Unique Stunt Jumps - 2.5%
Complete all 50 jumps.

Total = 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennifer3000 View Post
I have 100%, but I checked the Social Club afterward and it said 42%, then it said 90%, and now it's saying 1%.

What the blazes Rockstar. What the blazes.
Yeah, I've ZIT'ed 4 songs now and I just got an email notifying me of one that I did 5 days ago, but no others.
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008   #53
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Jesus, 2 more fucking pigeons. I messed this up somewhere in Alderney I believe so I've gotta check it over...
Old 05-12-2008   #54
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
do Carmen, Kiki and Alex count towards the 100%? (Open all unique abilities and complete all activities and get their Like to 100%)

because Carmen is pissing me off, and if not, i'm dumping her ass!
Old 05-12-2008   #55
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
Okay I lvoe this game even aftyer the story and am going for 100% (will be my first 100% GTA!) so few noob questions:

Quote:
Most Wanted - 2.5%
Kill all 30 PEDs on list

Vigilante - 2.5%
Complete 20 crimes (don't need to be done continuously)
These sound the same to me :/
What's PED list / how do I access it etc?

Quote:
Car Thefts - 2%
Deliver all 30 vehicles to the garage.
Where do I do the thefts? :/

I did the Brucie e-mail missions but what are these 30 vehicle thefts?

Thanks in advance for any answers.
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #56
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Quote:
Originally Posted by masteratt View Post
Okay I lvoe this game even aftyer the story and am going for 100% (will be my first 100% GTA!) so few noob questions:

These sound the same to me :/
What's PED list / how do I access it etc?
Look on the Police Computer in a Police Car, there is Most Wanted and Current Crimes

Quote:
Where do I do the thefts? :/

I did the Brucie e-mail missions but what are these 30 vehicle thefts?

Thanks in advance for any answers.
Stevie Texts you with the cars he wants
Old 05-12-2008   #57
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
Thanks man, though I got no texts yet asking me to get cars

By Stevie I assume you meant Brucie?
Old 05-12-2008   #58
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Quote:
Thanks man, though I got no texts yet asking me to get cars

By Stevie I assume you meant Brucie?
no, i mean Stevie

Brucie introduces you to him (you use Stevie's Comet in a race for Brucie) then in return he asks you to collect him some cars
Old 05-12-2008   #59
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

Oh yeah!

I totally ignored Brucie when he texted me about Stevie came up or something like that......I assume I can somehow contact Stevie again?
Old 05-12-2008   #60
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Quote:
Oh yeah!

I totally ignored Brucie when he texted me about Stevie came up or something like that......I assume I can somehow contact Stevie again?
erm... i don't know, i assume so somehow? reply to brucies text?... go to Brucie's Text and press X (if on PS3) and then select "Call Brucie"? might work?