Old 05-12-2008   #46
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Me and Clansman had a few problems but that doesn't mean I didn't respect him for what he has done as a moderator.

He was probably the hardest working mod on the site. You'd hardly see any of the other mods apart from Asif, and Victim outside of the crapshack or the OT&U. At least, it seems like the other moderators are taking interest in other parts of gtagaming forums more often now.

Oh and congrats to the new moderators. You guys should do a good job as i've been noticing already.

grimmy is a gay icon

Last edited by oppar; 05-12-2008 at 03:24 PM..
Old 05-12-2008   #47
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
I feel like the 2 week bump rule has been too enforced by a select few moderators, but otherwise I don't have any problems with anyone.
Old 05-13-2008   #48
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic View Post
He was probably the hardest working mod on the site. You'd hardly see any of the other mods apart from Asif, and Victim outside of the crapshack or the OT&U. At least, it seems like the other moderators are taking interest in other parts of gtagaming forums more often now.
Just thought I'd point out that I'm not a moderator, I only work on the site.
Old 05-17-2008   #49
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations to ash too, the new/old news poster

Old 05-17-2008   #50
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
It was more of a coding problem after the site and forum merger, the only way I could have posting powers without being a Mod was for me to be placed in my own little category which rappo worked on all by himself, so I thank him for that.
Old 05-18-2008   #51
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
Congrats to the new mods.

This is fucking bullshit, Clansman was the only mod who actually gave a flying fuck. He was on top of the forums, banning members, locking threads, giving warning points. He was very good, to bad he had to leave.
Old 06-01-2008   #52
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Him and Asif were the best. Asif still rocks.
Old 06-01-2008   #53
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
ditto...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glanerd View Post
Him and Asif were the best. Asif still rocks.
YaY!...would the ultimate leader of the site please send .:Cm:. an e-mail an ask him to come back? ...plzz.
Old 06-01-2008   #54
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
uh no. he can return to the forums as a regular member if he feels like it, but he made it clear he doesn't want anything to do with these forums, so we wouldn't really go out of our way to ask him to return...
Old 06-01-2008   #55
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
It isn't like we can force someone to stay and do a volunteer job on the site.
Old 06-02-2008   #56
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
It isn't like we can force someone to stay and do a volunteer job on the site.
Ok, I respect that , but could you give him Legend? That would show him your fair...he did earn it
Old 06-02-2008   #57
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Nemesis chose to leave the community, thats something no one can take back except him. As much as you guys loved him as a member, the best thing to do is let him be and hopefully sometime in the future he will re-join the community. Attempting to force him back wouldn't make things any better. So like I said, the best thing to do is let him be.
Old 06-02-2008   #58
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
He asked us to ban him.
I'm just going to close this thread now because this doesn't really need to be discussed further.
Closed Thread