Old 05-11-2008   #16
Patrick78
Newbie Member

Patrick78 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've witnessed several instances like this as well. Infact, last night I was playing the team deathmatch and there were many instances of me unloading 2 whole clips of the assault rifle into a guys back and head all for him to just turn around and kill me with 2 or 3 bullets. Or to be driving a car full speed into a guy standing on the street, he flips up into the air, legs and arms flopping everywhere and then the guy lands on his feet able to shoot and kill me while inside the car.
I agree with GrungeRockCity, cheating during single player is personal preference, but when we log in to the multiplayer its all for fun. There's no reason for anyone to be using any form of cheating. Its frustrating for all the people that just want to have a good time and play some GTA with their friends.
Patrick78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008   #17
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
i hear you bro. I think cheating is disabled online, however it must be some sort of lag interferance. I too unloaded 2 whole clips into a guy (outaim was on). I watched his health stay the same the whole time, no body armour. Turns around shots me with a pistol and i died. Almost had a stroke.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote