Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Multiplayer
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2008   #31
Qontrol
Brennan heart.
Amateur Member

Qontrol is an unknown quantity at this point
I was doing some death match with my friends vs some other friends, Then a guy came in and did very normal. So we though, Ah sure let 'em play with us. After a while of playing we had alot of fun doing team death match, Then the guy kept attacking us, And kept killing us.

While we tried to kick him, It didn't work.

Unfortunately we had to close the game. Or else we wouldn't get a rip of this guy.

Funniest thing was, We couldn't ever play with 'friends' only ever again.

Shitty people inside of it indeed, Getting sick of 'em, Honestly.

As for 'Bomb da base II'', While we are doing the missions line, there's one guy who doesn't want to help. While we can't complete the mission, Cuz we have to wait for the crew to come to the bomb base.
Qontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #32
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I am actually getting pretty good. all thanks to single player mode. There is tactics that really help you online. here is a list of some I use.

1) Always use cover, ducking behind a brick wall could save your neck online, utilize that feature to it's full potential.

2) Always go for the rifles, having a rifle is much better than having a handgun. Having the best gun increases your chances of surviving.

3) if you find yourself a turismo or super gt or something park it in a secure location near to where you are taking cover, so that if things get to hairy and your low on life, you can just hop into your car and drive to a health point out of the action, then you get ready and come straight back in with full health.

4) Always stick with your team as much as you can. if you can back each other up, your team is near enough invinsible.
The Shy Child. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #33
Draven
Newbie Member

Draven is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shy Child. View Post
Always stick with your team as much as you can. if you can back each other up, your team is near enough invinsible.
that is my main problem with multiplayer dont get me wrong multi is a blast but when you play a match that has certain objectives people just dont read. I was in a cops and crooks match earlier today and soon as you start in big fucking HD letters its says PROTECT THE BOSS....but here is what happens the match starts and then boom like a fucking A- bomb went off at there feet everyone scatters leaving just me and the boss and there not looking for weapons or a car you wont see em again

but other than those type of problems im really enjoying it wish people would use there headsets tho (PS3) i know loads of people have em but wont use em
Draven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #34
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to behold
Also, try and stay as close to where the health is as possible so if you get fucked up you can easily move over to it, it's saved my arse a few times. The only issue i'm having with Online is little shits who smacktalk you all the time. Gets right on my tits.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #35
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
Why are you guys complaining about "noobs"? The game just came out, FFS! I've been playing the newer GTA games for as long as I can remember on the Playstation and now I'm on Xbox 360 and its a new experience for me.
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #36
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
You know the "Kill 20 players in a Ranked Deathmatch" Achievement. I killed 17 in one and 15 in another. Does it have to be 20 in one round?
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #37
bonesmccoy
Sabotage

bonesmccoy is an unknown quantity at this point
A bit of the problem is the low player count combined with a large map. This just enables camping. Hopefully Rockstar will update the MP and increase the limit to 30-32. With that many players, you'd see a lot less camping.
bonesmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008   #38
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
You know the "Kill 20 players in a Ranked Deathmatch" Achievement. I killed 17 in one and 15 in another. Does it have to be 20 in one round?
yes it does have to be in one round
Jon P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008   #39
upstateelehant
Newbie Member

upstateelehant is an unknown quantity at this point
The issue I have is on Free Roam I'll jump into a room and end up playing with 8 or 9 people that are friends and the other couple of us are strangers. The friends will band together and cause havoc on the few left. But when the tables are turned and I caught a Super GT on fire, ran it full speed, jumped out of the it, it then crashed into their armored truck (awesome explosion BTW!) and killed 4 of them. After this they kicked me from the game... If you can't take a punishment, don't play. Ive had many occasions where this will happen. But overall MP is a blast and I love it, it would be cool to have 30-32 players though.
upstateelehant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008   #40
dragoongt4
Newbie Member

dragoongt4 is an unknown quantity at this point
well.. if there are 31 or 29 strangers, it would be a ultimate noob paradise with free mode
the second deathmatch option without score.

nah, if most of those people are friends it is cool yeah
but if u get punished for doing something good, it sucks really bad dude
btw a tip for multiplayer: Alwasy play free mode with friends, or u will end up in deathmatch in the entire mode

PS: did u guys notice many people are just selffish idiots on multiplay? well I just give it a week

Last edited by dragoongt4; 05-12-2008 at 02:22 AM..
dragoongt4 is offline   Reply With Quote