Old 05-06-2008   #16
Trekker
Newbie Member

Trekker is an unknown quantity at this point
Just got surprised by this mission, going well until the subway when cops flooded in.

My one question is: do your co-theifs die? They seemed to take a huge amount of damage, including me shooting them (accidentally!) every now and then, and often seemed to run into the middle of a firefight while I hanged back in cover.
Trekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #17
DMannDD

DMannDD is on a distinguished roadDMannDD is on a distinguished roadDMannDD is on a distinguished road
They never died for me. Unless I killed them of course. Rockets and Grenades are crazy when those idiots are running around.
DMannDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #18
Sublimo
Drunk Belgian

Sublimo is on a distinguished roadSublimo is on a distinguished roadSublimo is on a distinguished road
Derrick died for me almost instantly
Stupid moron ran into the cops while me and packie didn't even leave the bank yet

Last edited by Sublimo; 05-08-2008 at 03:06 AM..
Sublimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #19
beankore
Newbie Member

beankore is an unknown quantity at this point
Always 2 different ways.

Im not a master GTA gamer, But i have played numerous titles from the seriese and I have one thing to tell you guys...
This version of GTA is very much different-- there is always more than 1 way to complete a mission. There have been numerous missions I have encountered where THinking Outside THe Box Helped me. For this mission specifically
try runnin back into the subway system after u hit street level.. instead of foolishly runnin outside

ANother mission i remember wit this same concept is the one where u have to kill that guy by the subway tracks up on a platform.. hes there with his buddy which pulls out a mac 10 and starts shooting you after you confront them. For that mission you are supposed to run down the platform and start a car chase. When i played i simply ran to the railing of the platform and shot numerous bullets at his getaway vehicle BEFORE he even entered it. By the time he got to his car it was un driveable and the mission was over. The point of the story is, there is always another way to complete mission in this game
Cheeeeeeeerz
beankore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #20
beankore
Newbie Member

beankore is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone else feel that some of the core missions are do-able in different ways?
beankore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #21
BamBooUK

BamBooUK is on a distinguished roadBamBooUK is on a distinguished road
It took me about 10 tries to do this mission, as soon as I opened the door on the subway exit I got shot to piece before I got into a car.
Old 05-09-2008   #22
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
This mission gives you six grenades. Use them as the cops you need to clear out are pulling up. Use your last one on the SWAT guys before they can get up the stairs in the subway.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008   #23
bonesmccoy
Sabotage

bonesmccoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Here's an easy way to finish this mission:

Call a lawyer when you are about to leave the subway
bonesmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote