Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2008   #31
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Thank you sir. Such an awesome game. Totally dig it. Now it'll be fun to cause random mayhem and more lovely RPG blindfire.
Old 05-10-2008   #32
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
So I have to play darts, bowling and pool with Jacob, Dwayne, Packie and Brucie?

Edit: I take it back. So we just have to do all Activities in the list under their names then. This is annoying, because I can't remember what I've done with each so I'm having to do them all again to make sure, and sure enough, my % is going up slowly each time, currently on 90.83% and I only have 7.5% left available to do????

Last edited by CB; 05-10-2008 at 11:58 AM..
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008   #33
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Yeah it's pretty annoying.

So after you do those it should bring you to 92.5 then the Stunt Jumps will bring you to 95.0 then the Most Wanted will bring you to 97.5 so I'm not sure what the last 2.5 is.
Old 05-10-2008   #34
CB

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
95.83% with just Stunt Jumps left. This is both confusing and frustrating.

Old 05-10-2008   #35
bennifer3000

That means either you didn't win at an activity or you didn't complete all the activities with friends. Or you did and didn't save.

Each activity you get 1.66%. So you're missing the Stunt Jumps and 1 Activity. For me it was the strip clubs (I have no interest in the lapdances, sorry R*).

95.83 + 2.5 = 98.33. 98.33 + 1.66 = 100%.
Old 05-10-2008   #36
CB

OK well all is well now as I just did 4 Activities with Packie and am on 97.5% It seems you need to get Jacob, Brucie And Packie's Like to 100%. Maybe someone should edit the Checklist.

Just those buggering jumps to go, know any good guides?

Old 05-10-2008   #37
bennifer3000

Not really. I just checked that website when I didn't know of any more. I knew where about 30 of them were just by playing though the main story. Some are hidden or pains in the butt though.
Old 05-10-2008   #38
CB

I've had a go at a few and failed cos some tit ALWAYS cuts your path either just as you're getting a good speed so you have to slow down and go back or just as you approach it so you fly off the bike. I can see myself getting very angry by these.

Edited 100% Checklist

Story Missions - 60%
Complete all 90 Story Missions.

Complete 4 Procedural Missions - 8%
Little Jacob's Drug Delivery - 2%
Brucie's 10 Car Exports - 2%
Brucie Races - 2%
Assassinations - 2%

Car Thefts - 2%
Deliver all 30 vehicles to the garage.

Friends - 10%
Open all unique abilities and complete all activities and get their Like to 100% (except for Roman & Dwayne).

Activities - 5%
Beat computer or Friend at all activities once:
Darts vs friend or computer win - 1.25%
Bowling vs friend in a FULL round win - 1.25%
Pool vs friend or computer win - 1.25%
QUB3D beat high score - 1.25%

Random Characters - 5%

Find all the RCs and complete their encounter missions (except Jeff, Cherise Clarence & Ivan)

Most Wanted - 2.5%
Kill all 30 PEDs on list

Vigilante - 2.5%
Complete 20 crimes (don't need to be done continuously)

Flying Rats - 2.5%
Find all 200 pigeons.

Unique Stunt Jumps - 2.5%
Complete all 50 jumps.

Total = 100%

Last edited by CB; 05-10-2008 at 04:54 PM..
Old 05-10-2008   #39
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
so do you have to complete all activities but with any friends? like Comedy with Little Jacob, Stip Club with Packie, Eating with Brucie etc or each friend to each activity.

also, does each different restaurant etc count as a different activity?
Old 05-10-2008   #40
CB

Basically, look at their name in the phone book, and you have to do every single activity under their name once. You can do up to 4 activities in one go so that will make it easier. But no, you don't have to visit every single shop and bar in the game.

Old 05-10-2008   #41
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
Basically, look at their name in the phone book, and you have to do every single activity under their name once. You can do up to 4 activities in one go so that will make it easier. But no, you don't have to visit every single shop and bar in the game.
ok cool thanks, scince the 100% Club extention, im going to try and go for it, im currently only at 58% but thats with lots of mucking about, time to buckle down! lol

wanted to make sure i was ready with what i was doing first so i didnt get stuck missing soemthing on the evening of the 18th or something
Old 05-11-2008   #42
AUAnonymous
The Genovese Family Hitman
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
I've had a go at a few and failed cos some tit ALWAYS cuts your path either just as you're getting a good speed so you have to slow down and go back or just as you approach it so you fly off the bike. I can see myself getting very angry by these.

Edited 100% Checklist

Story Missions - 60%
Complete all 90 Story Missions.

Complete 4 Procedural Missions - 8%
Little Jacob's Drug Delivery - 2%
Brucie's 10 Car Exports - 2%
Brucie Races - 2%
Assassinations - 2%

Car Thefts - 2%
Deliver all 30 vehicles to the garage.

Friends - 10%
Open all unique abilities and complete all activities and get their Like to 100% (except for Roman & Dwayne).

Activities - 5%
Beat computer or Friend at all activities once:
Darts vs friend or computer win - 1.25%
Bowling vs friend in a FULL round win - 1.25%
Pool vs friend or computer win - 1.25%
QUB3D beat high score - 1.25%

Random Characters - 5%

Find all the RCs and complete their encounter missions (except Jeff, Cherise Clarence & Ivan)

Most Wanted - 2.5%
Kill all 30 PEDs on list

Vigilante - 2.5%
Complete 20 crimes (don't need to be done continuously)

Flying Rats - 2.5%
Find all 200 pigeons.

Unique Stunt Jumps - 2.5%
Complete all 50 jumps.

Total = 100%
Great job! I'll update it.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: AUAnonymous
Hahahah, mai roflcopter, it goas soi soi soi soi soi so
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008   #43
CB

Consider me the newest member

Old 05-11-2008   #44
TWP95
Newbie Member

TWP95 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow nice
TWP95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008   #45
CB

The Stunt Jumps were a pain sometimes when there were no bikes to be found anywhere, but there's an NRG 900 dealer in Alderney, in the Central North area.