Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2008   #16
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Modern Miami is pretty exciting place though, so I'm sure they could pull it off if they can make it seem like the real Miami.
Old 05-09-2008   #17
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
I think playing as Mikhail Faustin would make me happy no matter what time they base a remake of Vice City in. If it's not him or anyone from IV then I could go for another 80's jig.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #18
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
yeah thats a cool little picture in all but if i was gonna put my money on picking the next city it would have to be vice city. because in IV there are SOOO many references to it i cant even describe them all. well one would be at least 3 peds on the street saying different stuff about it. Roman wants to go there.....ALOT of things are pointing to vice city

edit: oh another one would be on a mission that involved boats and drug trafficking they said the shipment came from vice city...
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #19
jay gully80

jay gully80 is on a distinguished roadjay gully80 is on a distinguished road
someone said it wouldn't be that hard. i beg to differ. consider the amount of pictures they took and research they did in the process of creating new york. i don't think they would use up all that energy to create las angelas just for DLC.
jay gully80 is offline   Reply With Quote