Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2008   #16
ARS3NAL SAVAGE
Newbie Member

ARS3NAL SAVAGE is an unknown quantity at this point
Im disappointed that at pay and spray I still have to go with a random color, I wish I had the option to choose what color I wanted my car to be at the very least.

The lack of clothing stores in also disappointing especially in the star junction area, they should have put some clothing stores there, also there are no people in any of the clothing stores buying anything.

Cars handle nicely and Im becoming an excellent driver in the game, but they power slide way to much, at least give me an achievement for power sliding a certain number of feet.

these are easily over looked but the ONE BIG DISAPPOINTMENT was that there were no missions where the NPC characters drive and you shoot, like when lance flies the helicopter and you take out thugs at the mansion, or when lance drives the boat and you shoot; how about when your on the bike with big smoke and you shoot as he drives, where were the missions like that ?
ARS3NAL SAVAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #17
wictro

wictro is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe the thread title could be "what could be improved in IV" rather than dissapointment, as i'd like few more features, but i'm not dissapointed by those?

-wictro
wictro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #18
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARS3NAL SAVAGE View Post
Im disappointed that at pay and spray I still have to go with a random color, I wish I had the option to choose what color I wanted my car to be at the very least.

The lack of clothing stores in also disappointing especially in the star junction area, they should have put some clothing stores there, also there are no people in any of the clothing stores buying anything.

Cars handle nicely and Im becoming an excellent driver in the game, but they power slide way to much, at least give me an achievement for power sliding a certain number of feet.

these are easily over looked but the ONE BIG DISAPPOINTMENT was that there were no missions where the NPC characters drive and you shoot, like when lance flies the helicopter and you take out thugs at the mansion, or when lance drives the boat and you shoot; how about when your on the bike with big smoke and you shoot as he drives, where were the missions like that ?
You can still shoot while driving, so it's not all that bad.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #19
Zeshil

Zeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished road
Add BnE missions and stealing the bank car and dropping them off and i'm happy
Zeshil is offline   Reply With Quote