Old 05-09-2008   #1
gtafan20081
Newbie Member

gtafan20081 is an unknown quantity at this point
massive B glitch

is it me, or is it that every time i turn on massive b radio, it's at the same point? always with the guys chanting in the background or something, followed by the DJ going "massive B radio! brrrr brrrr brrrr!". it seems like it gets reset to the starting point whenever i get a new car. i feel bad for the artists on that station (especially the one whose song comes last in the order).
gtafan20081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #2
vveaponx
Newbie Member

vveaponx is on a distinguished roadvveaponx is on a distinguished road
I don't think it's a glitch it just seems to be that annoying ass mixtape garbage. They're giving "shoutouts." At which point I'd love to tell em to shove their shoutouts right up in there and stfu.
Old 05-09-2008   #3
rcthrasher
Newbie Member

rcthrasher is an unknown quantity at this point
yer ive thought that of many of the stations,they all have big play list but whenever i get into a car i always seem to hear the same tunes............or maybe its just me
rcthrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #4
gtafan20081
Newbie Member

gtafan20081 is an unknown quantity at this point
vveaponx- i do think it's a glitch. its always exactly the same. they only give "shoutouts" every time because its stuck on the part about the shoutouts.

rcthrasher- massive b is really the only one i've seen that glitches that bad. i do hear some songs more than others, but never in a row or anything like that. i think the radio is pretty good.
gtafan20081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #5
Jacobs Supplier
Whoever you get ya guns from, im they supplier...

Jacobs Supplier is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtafan20081 View Post
is it me, or is it that every time i turn on massive b radio, it's at the same point? always with the guys chanting in the background or something, followed by the DJ going "massive B radio! brrrr brrrr brrrr!". it seems like it gets reset to the starting point whenever i get a new car. i feel bad for the artists on that station (especially the one whose song comes last in the order).
wow thats funny i was talkin to my brother about this yesterday.. it DEFINITLEY starts at the same song 95% of the time... and it the same song your talking about, LOL its title is "Brrrrt" by buji garlin and i fuckiin hate that song... on another not it seems everytime i put on classic 104 its "supastar" by group home, i mean i love the song but hearing it everytime is pretty re-god-damn-diculous
Old 05-09-2008   #6
ElephantGuts
Fleet Admiral of my own life

ElephantGuts is on a distinguished roadElephantGuts is on a distinguished road
i noticed that too! at first i thought they just have a really short track but then i realized there are other songs that i hardly ever hear.

which is a shame, since i love that station. they should fix that