Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2008   #1
xXSoldierXx
Shoot 'em up!

xXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enough
Possible to get drunk by your self?

I have not been able to go into any bars and purchase alcohol, as Only when I bring Roman, a GF, or friend to a bar can you get drunk.

Is it possible to get drunk whenever you want, because I find it really fun trying to drive like that, imagine having it pouring rain, drunk and all tires popped off. lol
Old 05-08-2008   #2
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
it doesnt take long to call up one of your friends and ask them to go drinking... then use a taxi to get to them, and it takes no time at all...
Old 05-08-2008   #3
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
Who drinks alone anyway? :p
Old 05-08-2008   #4
Bloodbath
Newbie Member

Bloodbath has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcguy150 View Post
Who drinks alone anyway? :p
People who are having problems in life, like Niko often is.
Bloodbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #5
xXSoldierXx
Shoot 'em up!

xXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enough
uhmm

Okay thanks I guess, not a big deal anyway. Guess I can't go to a show by my self either than, huh?
Old 05-09-2008   #6
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSoldierXx View Post
Okay thanks I guess, not a big deal anyway. Guess I can't go to a show by my self either than, huh?
you can go to shows by your self