Old 05-07-2008   #1
Rurouni
Most Wanted

Rurouni is on a distinguished roadRurouni is on a distinguished road
Bittersweet Phone

I havn't got to the thired island yet I just barely at the part where I can first ride a boat and a helicopter on a mission. So when do I get the BitterSweet Phone and can you tell me what new features will they have on it.

Youtube Account - ADD
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #2
Buddah_Lova
4/29/08

Buddah_Lova is an unknown quantity at this point
camera. backgrounds and ringtones.
Buddah_Lova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #3
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
well, it's not really a bittersweet, it's a whiz, and it's pretty much exactly the same as the badger, except, like Buddah_lova said, has a camera, themes, and ringtones that you can buy off the internet. It's given to you by Playboy X, by the way.
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #4
ARS3NAL SAVAGE
Newbie Member

ARS3NAL SAVAGE is an unknown quantity at this point
I use the 109 ring tone and the honkers background, I like the "old bitch falling and breaking her hip" ring tone as well LOL
ARS3NAL SAVAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #5
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
yeah, you dont actually get a BitterSweet, that's just an ingame Advert, but you do get a better phone
Old 05-08-2008   #6
Sasha
Addicted Member

Sasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud of
I use the original Pager ringtone from GTAIII.
Old 05-08-2008   #7
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I was really hoping at the very end you would get the Bittersweet, it would make a nice reward for beating the main story. It would have the ability to use internet and check emails etc. Oh well, the Whiz is good enough I guess.
Old 05-08-2008   #8
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I use the VIP background and for my ringtone I have hooker.

Camera is a bit of a let down, seeing as you never get to use it except for one mission with playboy x. The backgrounds and ringtones are good though.
Old 05-08-2008   #9
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shy Child. View Post
Camera is a bit of a let down, seeing as you never get to use it except for one mission with playboy x. The backgrounds and ringtones are good though.
you can use it, you just can't save the pictures, even only to look at in game.
Old 05-08-2008   #10
Werdoop

Werdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasha View Post
I use the original Pager ringtone from GTAIII.
I've heard that one the streets a couple times, what's the name of the ringtone?

Werdoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #11
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdoop View Post
I've heard that one the streets a couple times, what's the name of the ringtone?
it's called "Pager"
Old 05-08-2008   #12
Lao Boy
LATE NIGHT

Lao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to behold
I use the Rockstar tone, it's the one from the beginning of VC, after the buggles song in the beginning credits.

[img][/img]

click me
Lao Boy is offline   Reply With Quote