Old 05-08-2008   #1
KumaKarhu

KumaKarhu is an unknown quantity at this point
I<3vigilante

I just love the vigilante missions on gta IV
KumaKarhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #2
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
got to try that!!
raikkonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #3
TheJordanJames
MUFC
Amateur Member

TheJordanJames is on a distinguished roadTheJordanJames is on a distinguished road
Their Alright, iv done about 7 now, but most of them are samey.. like the missions.. Go kill some guy, go chase sum guy and kill him, or kill lots of guys.

But i guess youd expect that from vigilante, so no complaints, it;s fun to drive around in a cop car and doing good!

But when you kill somebody you get the cops after you yourself.. shame they haven't done anything about that.
TheJordanJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #4
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
You lose any wanted level when you complete the vigilante mission.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote