Old 05-07-2008   #1
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Question Social Club Help!

Hey guys, alot people make these kind of threads but I need some help. I beat the story mode last night and all chose Revenge instead of Deal, on my social club it doesn't say if I beat GTA on story, what to click to find out my stats?
Old 05-07-2008   #2
Qontrol
Brennan heart.
Amateur Member

Qontrol is an unknown quantity at this point
Currently social club is having some major issues, Somehow I can't link my PSN account to the SocialClub one.

However, We have to wait for some updates on the social club, I'm getting sick of this also.

I hope they slove this before I beat the game, And that's in about a week or so.

I'm at 97% now.
Qontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #3
Nikolai

Nikolai is an unknown quantity at this point
My stats are about 3 days out of date now.

Had I know the social club would be this messed up, I wouldn't have bothered joining it in the first place.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #4
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
They'll fix it. They just finished patching the PS3, I'm sure this will be one of the first things they fix next.

I wonder what the game would have been like if it came out without the delay? Think about that.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote