Old 05-08-2008   #1
fin66
Newbie Member

fin66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Accessing cheats on mobile phone

Hi everyone, complete newbie here!! my son has been trying to activate some of the cheats on GTAIV, however when he hits up on the directional pad the phone only half appears then when he hits it again he can't seem to enter any numbers, is this a fault in the game or is he doing something wrong? Its 360 version by the way.

Any help greatly appreciated>
fin66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #2
Petro
Hm?

Petro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura about
You use the D-Pad

MSN - fertro9543@hotmail.com
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #3
fin66
Newbie Member

yea d-pad brings up the phone but we can only see the top 3 numbers can't work out how to enter the cheats which are phone numbers
Old 05-08-2008   #4
Koolio

Koolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura about
i think you press it agin to bring up all the numbers
Old 05-08-2008   #5
fin66
Newbie Member

done that as well just doesnt seem to want to work, would it be a fault with the disc?
Old 05-08-2008   #6
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
I read somewhere you can't bring up the entire phone until a certain point early in the storyline, but I'm not sure that's true.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #7
fin66
Newbie Member

i was starting to think that maybe you need to top up the phone or something, don't know, will keep at it and post back if i come up with anything!!

thanks for the help
Old 05-08-2008   #8
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Sounds like your screen needs adjusting. Can you see the radar in full or is that cut off too?

CB is offline   Reply With Quote