Old 05-06-2008   #1
NoUserName

NoUserName is an unknown quantity at this point
Fire Trucks

How come every time a car is on fire or something else and i call 911 the AI doesn't put the fire out? Isn't that weird.....
NoUserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #2
gtanewbie
Newbie Member

gtanewbie can only hope to improve
yeah that piss me off too

the ambulance is the same thing
gtanewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #3
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
Thats odd. I figured Rockstar would make sure that system would be superb in that the AI would be very smart.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #4
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
yeah i saw some poor dude get knocked down in a hit and run, so i called the Paramedics, and they charged me $643 to heal the little health i was missing, but left the poor guy laying in the road!
Old 05-06-2008   #5
Poseidon417

Poseidon417 is an unknown quantity at this point
When I call in fires, they do nothing...but one time I bashed in some woman's head () and called them. They healed her and she got in the back of the Ambulance. Then I stole the ambulance and drove it off the pier with her inside.
Poseidon417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #6
Colonelkillgore
Newbie Member

Colonelkillgore is an unknown quantity at this point
ambulances work, but not fire engines... I set off a truck bomb in star junction, called the fire brigade, the truck did arrive but it just sat there and watched from a distance
Colonelkillgore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #7
acdc4590

acdc4590 is an unknown quantity at this point
i called the fire department after my taxi hit a car and blew it up (>_>) and the fire truck just sat there, and was blown up..
Old 05-06-2008   #8
Qontrol
Brennan heart.
Amateur Member

Qontrol is an unknown quantity at this point
Medics are as dumb as hell aswell, Sometime they just drive away from me without healing. :{

Same for police and the firefunky's
Qontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #9
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Well maybe firetrucks only take action if the fire is gonna grow and become more threatening like fires in real life. If it's a controlled fire all they have to do is let it burn itself out. Is there a way to start a fire that will grow to see if they take any action then?
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #10
NoUserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
Well maybe firetrucks only take action if the fire is gonna grow and become more threatening like fires in real life. If it's a controlled fire all they have to do is let it burn itself out. Is there a way to start a fire that will grow to see if they take any action then?
Hmm maybe..Has anyone caught fire to a building?
Old 05-07-2008   #11
snappy

snappy is on a distinguished roadsnappy is on a distinguished road
No they dont do anything, I piled up 3 cars, called the fire rescue, then chucked a nade, cars exploded causing a massive fire while they just sat there and watched...

Ill tell you what tho.. The fire truck is a beast!! Love stealing one and just going full speed into oncoming traffic, and watching cars just crumple..
Old 05-07-2008   #12
DMannDD

DMannDD is on a distinguished roadDMannDD is on a distinguished roadDMannDD is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by snappy View Post
No they dont do anything, I piled up 3 cars, called the fire rescue, then chucked a nade, cars exploded causing a massive fire while they just sat there and watched...

Ill tell you what tho.. The fire truck is a beast!! Love stealing one and just going full speed into oncoming traffic, and watching cars just crumple..
Along with spraying people against walls with the high pressure hose!! Euphoria at it's finest.
DMannDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #13
Dooli
LIVE.LOVE.BURN.DIE
Newbie Member

Dooli is an unknown quantity at this point
The fire service is stupid, the medics are.... okay, they can never seem to find the person thats been hurt on my game, they just drive about looking, even if there right in front of them.
Dooli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #14
NoUserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooli View Post
The fire service is stupid, the medics are.... okay, they can never seem to find the person thats been hurt on my game, they just drive about looking, even if there right in front of them.
Yeah i noticed that the medics AI was pretty stupid also...Didn't R* say the AI was going to be improved? I mean it really has improved from past GTA games in some "areas"
Old 05-08-2008   #15
Sane_Or_Insane
Newbie Member

Sane_Or_Insane is an unknown quantity at this point
if you look at the driving AI it really did improve also the civilians and the police also.

The fire truck is really stupid though I called it during one of the mission to put out the fire but it just came and left I called and called but it just keeps coming and going. poor roman lost his ring.
Sane_Or_Insane is offline   Reply With Quote