Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2008   #496
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
oh yeah! the Perenial has become Cool!

and yeah lol what happened to the Blista, its now just called "Minivan"... how unique...
Old 04-30-2008   #497
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
haha i wondered if the perenial is in the game, have mercy and let me see! ive always liked the cars looks even tho it sucked in the game lol
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #498
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Perenial:

Old 05-01-2008   #499
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Wow, the Perenial looks loads better than it ever was in the previous versions.
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #500
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea wasnt it like a station wagon in the other games? i remember being surprised when i first jumped in one in GTA IV and it said perenial
Old 05-01-2008   #501
Cobra N
Newbie Member

Cobra N is an unknown quantity at this point
Closest thing I've found so far (1st island) is a little station wagon called the Ingot, seems like a modern version of the old Perenial. Some of the car names seem a little strange with other models seeming more histoically accurate (for the game series). Ho hum.
Cobra N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #502
1stJuankPilot

1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road
THERES A BENTELY MABACH IN ALDERNY (HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT)......The only place i've seen it is in the garage of one of the houses in one of the gated subdivisions. Someone else has more than likely seen it, but in case not ill take a picture of it when I get home. Its 2 tone like the Dodge Daytona Chargers!
1stJuankPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #503
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Hate to burst your bubble, but the awesome chair-reclining Maybach (The name of the auto maker is Maybach, I think it's owned by Bentley or Mercedes) comes two-tone stock.

Have you found the awesome low-rider two-tone Voodoo? Freakin sweet
Old 05-01-2008   #504
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Wow, the perenial looks stunning! Doesn't look like crap anymore.
Old 05-01-2008   #505
1stJuankPilot

1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road
MAY-BACH....You can tell I dont own one? Regardless, is by far teh best car on the game to me. I have seen the Mustang pictured above cruising the streets. 2-tone low ryder!! Ima have to add that one to the collection.
1stJuankPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #506
fatbuster
Newbie Member

fatbuster is an unknown quantity at this point
So, has anyone who's played the game noticed that the cars now have years attached to them. If you go to the game's web browser and visit Auto Eroticar (sp?) you can see a list of cars with their years they were made! I just thought that little bit detail was amazing.
Old 05-07-2008   #507
wesj

wesj is an unknown quantity at this point
How did you find dates of cars?

I've got two vastly different sabre's sitting outside my house,One is the vice city like 68'ish one and another is a mid 80's looking one.I had no idea the game had different model year's of cars.
wesj is offline   Reply With Quote