Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2008   #1
Conqueestadooro

Conqueestadooro is an unknown quantity at this point
Does Carmen come back if you miss the initial meetup w/ her?

Got the email from her wanting to link up, for me to pick her up on Valdez street, in Boham.. Was caught up doing randomness and missed her... Now when I go to her dating profile, it doesn't allow me to click on "date".

Is she gone, or can I meet up with her again? Don't want to lose this part of his dating game...
Old 05-06-2008   #2
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
i'm not sure maybe try again after a couple days? i've dumped a girl and asked her out again after some time
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #3
Conqueestadooro

It just reminds me of San Andreas, when going to meet up with the Cop in the desert, was being chased and shot at and when I got close she started shooting at me, thinking I'm bringing the beef.. She was never, ever available again the rest of the game, regardless of being there her specific time (s)...

Edit: I'm going to give it a few, then try again... If I go to Valdez street, will she be there, or was it just that one time, that one hour?

I hear you on if I dumped her, but I didn't even bring her into the mix yet, only replied to her email and was told the time to be there and goofed...

Last edited by ZCAB; 05-06-2008 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: Posts merged
Conqueestadooro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #4
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Conqueestadooro: please do not double post. Use the "Edit" feature to change your initial post if you want to add something.

Posts merged.

Last edited by ZCAB; 05-06-2008 at 01:46 PM..
ZCAB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #5
Munstrom
Newbie Member

Munstrom is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes you can reapply to date her, I messed up the initial meeting too but now I'm sticking it in her every other night ;p just try waiting a few days and it should open up again. Is it usual to not be able to re-apply for a date if a girl declines your request though? Sorry if it's already been asked.
Munstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #6
Conqueestadooro

So give it time and when you log back on and go to her profile, the "date" option will come back? Now, when you say days, you mean real life days or game days? I was at it for hours last night, many saves to advance the time and still no ability to contact her.

How did you mess up the initial meeting?

*Sorry for double-posting, haven't been back on this site since San Andreas days....