Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2008   #1
NeikoownsLC
Satan's worker of the week.

NeikoownsLC is infamous around these partsNeikoownsLC is infamous around these parts
why no trip skip??*spoliers*

like the jimmy p mission. If you fail at the depot you've got to drive back there. "But they put in diffrent verisons of what he says". I don't care I want to get my kill on instead of listening to this moron for the 4th time.
NeikoownsLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #2
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Can't you just use a taxi?
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #3
Rurouni
Most Wanted

Rurouni is on a distinguished roadRurouni is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin View Post
Now he is gonna think oh shit I should of used a taxi

Youtube Account - ADD
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #4
Nikolai

Nikolai is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin View Post

Some missions require a chase though, these are the ones that annoy me most. You'd think they could save after the chase scene incase you die.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #5
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
It surprises me that so many people are complaining about long chase missions and repetitive shootouts in this game. They've been in the series since the beginning, so how exactly is it more objectionable in this game than in the others?
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #6
Lao Boy
LATE NIGHT

Lao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to behold
For the Jimmy P mission (at the end I assume), you just replay using the text msg, and you start where you your car is at the beginning of the mission, instead of a car chase.

[img][/img]

click me
Lao Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #7
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
personally i love every mission in the game. just love the driving physics and shooting mechanics!
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #8
Ve3tro 021
VI ATG

Ve3tro 021 is an unknown quantity at this point
I wish you could get a taxi to chase and you just shoot.

Ve3tro 021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #9
Tommy619

Tommy619 is on a distinguished roadTommy619 is on a distinguished roadTommy619 is on a distinguished road
Don't you get the option to trip skip when you read the text messages on the phone ?
Works for me. . .. . . ...
Tommy619 is offline   Reply With Quote