Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2008   #16
CaCHooKa Man
Newbie Member

CaCHooKa Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TONY_ak47 View Post
Did the stickers/magnets? come in there too?
the gta 4 and rockstar sticker didnt come with the bundle. they were handing it out to those of us in line.
CaCHooKa Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #17
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
this is the best game ever
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #18
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
I have it and it is the best game ever. So mouth watering sweet.
X-reS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #19
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
It's an awesome game. I think it's worth getting the special edition. I'm glad I got the special edition because the stuff with it is sweet!
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #20
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Got it a couple of days ago.

It is the greatest game I've ever played.
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote