Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2008   #16
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
It's Y for 360, Triangle for PS3 IIRC. Since ladders can only be climbed by entering them like a vehicle, I suppose that's what they would have planned to do with poles and stuff as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil in a neg-rep aimed at my previous post in this topic
They fucked up promising stuff they didn't deliver, don't make excuses for them!
Actually, it's not so much an excuse for why they promised it and didn't deliver, as it is a reason why I don't mind it's not there.

Last edited by ZCAB; 05-06-2008 at 05:43 AM..
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #17
Sane_Or_Insane
Newbie Member

Sane_Or_Insane is an unknown quantity at this point
Climbing poles are not all that important. I just feel that they have done alot for this game already. Cheer up.
I also have the PS3 I bought it just for this game and I do not regret it at all. You should be happy you can afford to buy it.
Sane_Or_Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #18
Leeham

Leeham is on a distinguished roadLeeham is on a distinguished road
If we got a dollar everytime a game developer left something out that was announced before release we would be rich

Grow up and stop whining
Leeham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #19
SimonS
Pffft.

SimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of light
Ye man, fuck this game, stealin cars, doin missions, side missions, causing havoc is whack. Climbing poles is where the shits at, rockstar FUCKED UP